RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I hasn't play the game yet but read the comments, it seem like NTR still happened... you just not see it... technically it 'avoid' but it really not. You didn't avoid cuck just because you didn't see it.
I have yet to try this but when you start the game you can select whether you want NTR content, Netorare and Netorase.
I'll assume you're already familiar with Netorare so I'll just explain Netorase, which is basically you wanting to have your partner have sexual encounters with other people, or as we call it Cuckold.

I'll test this now to make sure, but I believe the only way for NTR to still happen even after turning off those features, should be when fighting a monster, and either by letting it or by bad luck, they mount and rape the partner.

Just tested it, and yes monsters can still rape her and if you talk to certain individuals she'll still got gropped. I can't test her fucking someone else because I have no idea on how to get to that point.

Conclusions!
If having the possibility of monsters raping the partner turns you off from trying this game I'd just recommend cheating so that doesn't happen (make your MC OP AF). As for the other people groping her, you can avoid by not talking to obvious NPCs.
But regardless after playing this game for a while I'd still recommend waiting for the Dev to add more content, as since you don't enjoy a portion of this content you'd most likely consider this game to be lackluster at its current state.

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
IF anyone finds the cheat menu let me know im looking for it but no luck so far it might be in the jap version only but had no luck there yet finding it
*talking about 0.21*
I think that when the priestess can't sleep due to excitement at night, the cheat God will appear outside of the room

Reactions: Francisco Torres
Feb 3, 2020
Version 0.21 is out, only mechanic and miscellaneous stuff, I'll post the google translted version of change log here
・ Event implementation by excitement value
・ Implemented alignment value
・ Implementation of priest's mob sex system
・ Implementation of priest's random talk
・ New costume "Senji priest's robe" implemented
・ Intrusion system implementation
・ Cheat implementation in alpha
・ Change the behavior of the world map
・ Quest ordering system change
・ Implementation of standing picture hiding function

View attachment 858567
how to get points which increase cum enduranve / erotiv tech