Oct 25, 2017
Sadly i have to drop it... there's no point of having option to avoid NTR when it still happens anyways. The game is fun when you have romance route since you constantly challenging and trying to avoid bad end. In term of story I think is more sexy to just have you an adventure having the horny priestess to yourself. The idea of sword sheath with multiple sword turn me off so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: zntr and crookscomp

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Sadly i have to drop it... there's no point of having option to avoid NTR when it still happens anyways. The game is fun when you have romance route since you constantly challenging and trying to avoid bad end. In term of story I think is more sexy to just have you an adventure having the horny priestess to yourself. The idea of sword sheath with multiple sword turn me off so hard.
??? it won't happen unless you let it happen,it's completely avoidable

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
But it is fully avoidable though. Well I didn't test out the option that allows you to fully block NTR, so I'm curious to know what NTR you encountered while having that block option on.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a save? i cant get into this cause of work so i just want to get to the juicy stuff
here you are:

So a lot of ppl are asking how to cheat in the game there are 2 options!!!

#1 is save edit with a site :
or you could download RpgMakerSaveEdit from here : https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

The Second is" (the one i like to use it sound like a lot but once used to it it takes max 20sec to install)

#2 is a RGSS3 Cheat because i can see everything on the go in this game engine but it needs a little more effort.
(+ you get noclip:cool:)

First you need to unpack the *Game.rgss3a* file i do this with a program called *RPG Maker Decrypter*
Link and how to use in link: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
(Don't forget to put the unpacked files in the game folder and remove the *Game.rgss3* back it up in a other folder or delete it)

Then download *RPG_VX_ACE_Cheat_System*
LINK: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/

put the file in the game folder and run *Game_Cheat* it will tell you MAIN CHEAT ADDED press OK and it will close again
now open Game_Cheat again and the game will run if you did all correct.

in game you can press F8 to open the cheat(does not work in scripted events with talking)
Tip:
F8 open cheat menu, the is a store in there where you can buy and sell gold so you dont have to save edit it.
In Settings-ALL the is a option for Debug-mode when ON if you hold CTRL you can no-clip.
now that Debug-mode is on you can press F9 and go mess with value's as well.

!!FOR THIS GAME!!
if you are in Debug-mode and press f9
and go down to * V [0081-0090] * you can adjust love - lust -exposure and more of the priest ;)

The is also 1 page in there that can let you level and add more skillpoint for the church but i dont remember what number it was you have to look for your self

***Some had some trouble with the second method so i made a fast video on HOW TO
if your looking for a gallery the is non yet
you have to play it to see it

Nov 30, 2018
Is there even NTR in the game yet? I'm talking outside of the old "dungeon test" and game overs.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
With 0.21 now there is actually, the priestess invites someone to bang her when lust is above 150 and if love is lower than 150 i guess
Yes i read that but the point still stands, it's 100% avoidable and for now requires cheats to unlock, still don't know what the other dude meant when he talked about unavoidable netorare

Reactions: stalinurbase
Oct 25, 2017
But it is fully avoidable though. Well I didn't test out the option that allows you to fully block NTR, so I'm curious to know what NTR you encountered while having that block option on.
I hasn't play the game yet but read the comments, it seem like NTR still happened... you just not see it... technically it 'avoid' but it really not. You didnt avoid cuck just because you didnt see it.

• Haha
Reactions: crookscomp

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I hasn't play the game yet but read the comments, it seem like NTR still happened... you just not see it... technically it 'avoid' but it really not. You didnt avoid cuck just because you didnt see it.
What comments are giving you the idea that NTR is unavoidable? From the current content to what Techno is planning, the NTR was said and confirmed to be fully avoidable.

Tbf, I don't think this game is made for die-hard vanilla fans (who'll get repulsed just by the mere presence of NTR in their games regardless of it being avoidable). I'm a vanilla fan myself, actually a hybrid of both Vanilla fan and NTR fan who likes a balance between the two genres (50% vanilla + 50% NTR) with an option to fully avoid the NTR, and this game just hits that perfect spot.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes