EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the doc, I put everything I saw into the Walkthrough. Feel free to go into the comment version of the Walkthrough and touch up anything I might have missed or misunderstood.

Also if anyone knows what the hotkey is to hide the Standing Portrait let me know so I can put it into the controls section, I would guess it would be E but I'm not sure.

Additionally as someone who hasn't played the latest update I would appreciate it if someone could clarify between the Lust stat and the Excitement stat, which one needs to be 150 for NTR mob sex scenes? The way I understand it the Lust stat needs to be higher than the Love stat (so like over 100 which is the base Love stat I believe) and also the excitement value needs to be 150, is this correct or is it only based around the Lust stat being higher than the Love stat and then having 50 Excitement value to be able to wake up in the middle of sleep?
The Lust parameter is the one that needs to be 150 (with 200 being max).

Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Actually, I was helping the other guy find the way to continue the adventurer's story, which is why I asked him to show me a screenshot lol xD
Lol yeah, you can't reply to a post that just has a picture apparently so I replied to yours in the hopes that he would see it.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
i will try, eliminating rats or spiderweb quest works?
There is basically a step by step guide on the walkthrough that explains what you have to do, please check there. But no you need to take the Secret Investigation quest with should be under the #3 section of the 1 star quests and should also be orange as it is a main quest.

Lol, EldenFZ I'll leave this to you (y)

• Haha
Reactions: irage and EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Also if anyone knows what the hotkey is to hide the Standing Portrait let me know so I can put it into the controls section, I would guess it would be E but I'm not sure.
I forgot to answer. The hotkey to hide the standing picture is either A or Q. The hide picture is implemented along with the pose picture of the priestess.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I forgot to answer. The hotkey to hide the standing picture is either A or Q. The hide picture is implemented along with the pose picture of the priestess.
In previous versions A is how you talk to the Priestess and Q turns the Standing Portrait around so you can look at her ass, did these hotkeys get rebound to another one or is it that you press Q twice, once to turn her around and another time to hide her?

Reactions: Francisco Torres

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
In previous versions A is how you talk to the Priestess and Q turns the Standing Portrait around so you can look at her ass, did these hotkeys get rebound to another one or is it that you press Q twice, once to turn her around and another time to hide her?
I'm not quite sure but it was always either A (on AZERTY keyboard) or Q (on QWERTY keyboard) here, at least from my experience, is it different on your side? And yes, they would have to be pressed twice to remove the standing picture.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I'm not quite sure but it was always either A (on AZERTY keyboard) or Q (on QWERTY keyboard) here, at least from my experience, is it different on your side? And yes, they would have to be pressed twice to remove the standing picture.
I have yet to play the most recent version, I always wait for the Eng release, but Q has always been the hotkey to turn the Portrait around so I'll just go with that and change it if needed when I actually play the game, thanks for the help.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game could be one of the best ever, but the content is still extremly alpha sadly. Hope there will be more very soon

Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
This game could be one of the best ever, but the content is still extremly alpha sadly. Hope there will be more very soon
he said the that this is just demo * still in chapter 1 * so this game will be huge af i think after 2 years / 2.5 maybe this game will become beast

Atom

May 29, 2017
Can someone help me? My game is bug or something
¿Why i cant get the mob ntr scene?
Lust Priestess : 150
1602889470777.png

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes