Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I'm talking about Monster Girl Project, ffs you even linked the yiff party link and you're still confused?!
Let me spell it out to you then. The fucking f95 thread for the game hasn't been updated since 2019. The dev for monster girl project doesn't link his game to patreon.

You are pissed off at this one dev and are on a crusade to leak this game when it gets constant updates and you're telling me "fuck ur morals other games get leaked day one" WHILE other games haven't been updated since 2019 even though the dev is still active. Did that finally get through your skull?
Sorry that was a typo, yes Monster Girl Project. Idk why the thread hasn't been updated but you can get every single build with Yiff. See my pic. In fact, I was gonna leak that guy's stuff until I saw all the builds on Yiff.
Can you report where those links are? Can't find them on yiff.

You see something like excessive begging, then report it, otherwise it's not against the rules and mods don't crawl through every thread.

That game thread is pretty much dead, why would anyone post updates?
Give me a minute and I'll give you every link.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sorry that was a typo, yes Monster Girl Project. Idk why the thread hasn't been updated but you can get every single build with Yiff. See my pic. In fact, I was gonna leak that guy's stuff until I saw all the builds in Yiff.

For an post to be updated, you need to click report, then select "update" and add links/ more info on where they are.

I was mostly interested about where on yiff they are, as I want to find stuff next time myself.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sorry that was a typo, yes Monster Girl Project. Idk why the thread hasn't been updated but you can get every single build with Yiff. See my pic. In fact, I was gonna leak that guy's stuff until I saw all the builds on Yiff.

This build isn't obtainable
Also we will only post the latest avaliable version, so just post that.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I will post every single build of MGP on Mediafire or something so that guy can play that game (because it's pretty good imo).
Give me some hours.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I will post every single build of MGP on Mediafire or something so that guy can play that game (because it's pretty good imo).
Give me some hours.
Is each build containing previous ones?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
For an post to be updated, you need to click report, then select "update" and add links/ more info on where they are.

I was mostly interested about where on yiff they are, as I want to find stuff next time myself.
Oh that, no problem. You need to find the separate scenes, because the "complete" builds are in an old post that is unlocked but hasn't been updated.
See my pic, the "New Aya Build" has 3 scenes, reward, heal and battle. You can download every single scene separately.
Same deal with the bunny girl and the fox girl, every build has 3 scenes and you can download every scene separately.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Fox Girl: scene 1 / scene 2 / scene 3

Bunny Girl: scene 1 / scene 2 / scene 3

New Aya: reward / battle / heal

There you go, every single build of that game for free (first Aya's Build and Cle's build are already free). The dev is making another girl's build as we speak. Hopefully it will be on Yiff too. So if that other guy wants to send this to a mod so they update the thread good for him (I wouldn't do it do tho, because the dev lurks that thread and stuff) better keep it quiet between us wink.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Hum, not to be a party pooper but shouldn't all of these go into private discussion or rather the thread in question? I'm not sure how far a thread is allowed to discuss another unrelated topic here in this site but some people, me included, might get excited at the thought of finding this much links only to see that it's about a completely different game, which I see emerged from a(nother) controversial argument.

Reactions: Spookyman6969

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
That's it, if the game isnt here on monday 19 I will become a Patreon and leak that shit day 1.
I'm tired of fucking morals here.
What's the best way to contact a mod and all that? I will obviously change my name for patreon and stuff.
I just want to remind you that Techno lurks here sometimes, so if you are going to share; you should share an older version like v0.18. or wait. but i'm sure that most want to see this game have a long life. thats just how i feel but you can do whatever you want honestly. (because pirate site)

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I just want to remind you that Techno lurks here sometimes, so if you are going to share; you should share an older version like v0.18. or wait. but i'm sure that most want to see this game have a long life. thats just how i feel but you can do whatever you want honestly. (because pirate site)
It's already posted.

Reactions: Mistervd

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
i dont get all this drama for a alpha/demo game the game is not done anyway.
i have bought 2 of his games to support him at full price.
next to that i refuse to pay a monthly price for a game in development because you never know what you pay for.
are you paying for a big update or a small one?
Did he really work on it this month or did he just slack?
Is he stalling for more money???
im not saying Techno is like this, but there are a lot of money grabs out there.

also some have multiple support sites up for example tech has the patron with 535 patrons
and the ci-en/dlsite site with 18,304 ppl keeping eye on it and idk how many are paying there but yea

WHAT i dont get is you see a lot of ppl always saying support the creator this that, but in the meanwhile pirate music and movies anime manga and are on a site like this.
vAyTRRp.gif

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I feel like TechnoBrake was way quicker at making games when he wasnt on patreon :unsure:
Can't comment on that but i'm pretty sure that once completed this game will be the most ambitious he has ever made. Pure vanilla, netorase and netorare paths, then you have netori, many variables (love, lust, insanity, exp, sex exp) the chance to let the bastard doing ntr die (never seen this one before) the bukkake system, the sexual harrasment, the rape, more dialogue with kohaku to reinforce her relationship with the mc, even her reaction to having sex with other people will change based on how good at sex the mc is, this game has a lot to offer.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes