JJAM420

Oct 30, 2017
"Nymphomania Paradox" is one of my favourite corruption-themed games out there! I'm patiently awaiting the final release of this one.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
This ones looking pretty good too. Love the non linear questing and open leveling. Definitely looks like a decent RPG. Although the combats a little weird.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
do you think this game will have Femdom ? other girls ? the girl is already crazy so i think there might be chastity coming in this game

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
for a 0.2 version it actually has some content, even if it's sparse. But after playing I think I'm gonna wait for a 0.4 of sorts to let me enjoy a more complete experience

Reactions: Francisco Torres

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
do you think this game will have Femdom ? other girls ? the girl is already crazy so i think there might be chastity coming in this game
Femdom? Possible, kohaku has the insanity stat that increase when you cheat on her and she sniffs the woman's smell on you (lol), that could open possibilities for femdom content, technically we already have it in the reverse rape scenes.

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
there's male and female chastity item variable in the game so high chance, and there's a bit of femdom already

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes