Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
do you think this game will have Femdom ? other girls ? the girl is already crazy so i think there might be chastity coming in this game
It depends on the Femdom content, the alchemist and her "smelly" feet reminded me of games like Tower of Trample where the girls are very dom and use their feet and smell on the MC. Techno already has a game with this theme so I can see at least the alchemist girl being this fetish

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It depends on the Femdom content, the alchemist and her "smelly" feet reminded me of games like Tower of Trample where the girls are very dom and use their feet and smell on the MC. Techno already has a game with this theme so I can see at least the alchemist girl being this fetish
don't forgot about the girl in the bath she said to the mc ut toy and not man and stuff and as someone said above male and female chastity item variable in the game ,i really can't wait to play full game this game is so cool wish all other H-games are like this and not just ur female protag who's getting fucked in the same way in everygame

Stockingdood

Dec 20, 2018
Referring to Nymph paradox scene or there is a game centred on foot fetish?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Sparrowhawken

Dec 26, 2019
Good update! The waking up from 100 excitement scene is a good addition as it's moving the game in the right direction. I appreciate everyone out there has a different fetish, but I feel like the core one is being honoured here.
I look forward to seeing what happens next!

Derco

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone having a similar bug? Got this one looking at the quest screen after getting the locked chest quest in the church.

1603216439216.png

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
Now I wanna know, are there games where you have 1 significant other (you can cheat but you will get penalized) that you go on adventures with?

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
guys how do i increase excitement from the priestess ? and also why can't i see a love,lust,... bar ?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
guys how do i increase excitement from the priestess ? and also why can't i see a love,lust,... bar ?
Atm, there's no option to check out sexual parameters yet.
To rise/lower Excitement Value, use the two expandable red/blue potions you can buy at the Tool Shop, located at the bottom list of items.
Check out the walkthrough/guide on OP for further info, and also, in case you didn't see it, I posted a document I made detailing all the important stuff you can find inside the current version 0.21 of the game, inlcuding the way to manipulate Excitement Value and other stuff.

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
Here is the translated v0.21 changelog, late on this but better late than never..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything is translated using DeepL.
Hey can you help me get to the ntr scenes? like we can write over discord or something i really want to see them but i have no clue how to get there.

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
Sometimes...I wonder if people even bother...reading the darn walkthrough/guide on the OP...or even the document I linked just above lol......
i read the guide but i saw nowhere written how to get the excitement of the priestess high.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
i read the guide but i saw nowhere written how to get the excitement of the priestess high.
Atm, there's no option to check out sexual parameters yet.
To rise/lower Excitement Value, use the two expandable red/blue potions you can buy at the Tool Shop, located at the bottom list of items.
Check out the walkthrough/guide on OP for further info, and also, in case you didn't see it, I posted a document I made detailing all the important stuff you can find inside the current version 0.21 of the game, inlcuding the way to manipulate Excitement Value and other stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: BrightNight77

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
Here's a document that I made in WordPad regarding H-events following the Excitement Value, Priest's mob sex system, in addition to the new costume's location and one mini H-event. Hopefully, this will speed up the guide and walkthrough and will be a nice way to prepare for the next update.
are there any other ntr scenes than the one in the document? if so tell me please

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes