blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Techno's latest tweet, translated with deepl

One of the things we're happy about in the response to this title is the fact that people say "well done" to our counter to cuckoldry. As a pervert, we can't hide our gratitude to the people who want to counterattack back strongly against the absolute major tag of cuckoldry in today's erotica!

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Techno's latest tweet, translated with deepl

One of the things we're happy about in the response to this title is the fact that people say "well done" to our counter to cuckoldry. As a pervert, we can't hide our gratitude to the people who want to counterattack back strongly against the absolute major tag of cuckoldry in today's erotica!
counter cuck?

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
in the walkthrough it says to talk to Adam in the university? but theres no like uni anywhere? not really sure where the uni is, if someone could help be more specific

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Inserts here *the merchant meme template* for translated version LOL K.

but anyways im enjoying too damn much the effort techno its putting in this game and the stats leaves a lot to say about the posibilities of what you can do with several ladies. i guess the woman at the bar its gonna be a joy to see after you finally beat her and do and i swear DO whatever you want with her :p

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
The economy of the town in this game is seriously "fucked". the majority of the people in this population lives underground in the sewers. and the rest above ground are fucking clapping their hands uncontrollably when they sniff priestess's thighs or ass. not to mention everything else like the brothels, slums and everything else.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Is there an decent amount of NTR in the game? i heard that the only NTR in the game is with 2 guards that you can call to the inn and thats it. Doesn't sound like much if this is true.
Most of the currently available NTR content is in the dungeon test. (Accessible from the main game) There's a decent amount involving Yarizo.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes