EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Jesus, I was only making a joke. Chill.
Oh, kind of guessed you were making a joke at first. But wanted to answer just in case if it was a genuine question. Sorry if I came off as aggressive, tried to tone down my abrasiveness but also tipped in my two cents on that. Which honestly didn't need to be said in retrospect.

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
Just to make sure before I play is this one of those games where the girl fuck other dudes while the man is unable to do anything about it?

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
Just to make sure before I play is this one of those games where the girl fuck other dudes while the man is unable to do anything about it?
Nope you can fuck her ass and grope her, kiss her, blowjob etc, but there also the netorase than mean that you want and allo the priestes to do lewd thing with other men and probably fuck them too. the netorare that mean that the priestess if fucked without your consent almost rape but she end liking i is goblins and I think they agreed more Sorry bad english

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Its up to you personally. You can fuck her yourself and/or let others fuck her with or without your consent.

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
Its up to you personally. You can fuck her yourself and/or let others fuck her with or without your consent.
Nope you can fuck her ass and grope her, kiss her, blowjob etc, but there also the netorase than mean that you want and allo the priestes to do lewd thing with other men and probably fuck them too. the netorare that mean that the priestess if fucked without your consent almost rape but she end liking i is goblins and I think they agreed more Sorry bad english
I see sounds interesting thanx for the info.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes