samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is anyone having a bug where if you use the excitement potion on the priestess twice to get her to 100 the game freezes if you take a single step?

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
How many chapters/parts will this game have? I know now that it took a bit more than 1 year to make the first chapter (the development began 2019 july I think), so if I know how many chapters/parts this game WILL have, I could make a not-so-accurate guess on how much time it would take for it to be finished. know that this is pointless because it's a work in progress, but it would put me at ease.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
honestly surprised no pregnancy lol
Yes we know ...

unlike games like melty quest or bible violet and *karryn's prison correct me on this one since i havent fully finished and got me super bored with the task to be done and stuff* but 2 out of the game i mentioned are not developed by techno but bible in other hand does have pregnancy so yeah too confusing at this point until a patreon supporter ask him ¿DUDE WHAT SUP WITH PREGNANCY C MON?

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Not sure exactly what you mean here but you need to go to bed when the Priestess has more then 50 excitement value, you can be together with the male protagonist when you sleep as well. Maybe you are sleeping during the day instead of the night, idk if that matters tho?
It's possibly a bug. Go to sleep solo as the priestess, and chose the option where the MC doesn't sleep with her. You cannot wake her up after that.

Sep 20, 2019
I hope the creator adds the rarest type of NTR - Futa NTR. I've literally seen only one Japanese game with any futa NTR content, and even then it was only two short scenes.
One of the NPC character ideas on his Patreon before the alpha was a sadistic futa mommy. Hopefully he explores this.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes