samuel1154

May 7, 2018
How do you guys edit stats when none of it is in english? I want to increase sex xp but dont know what to increase.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
anyone knows when the next update is comming? I like how Technobrake med 2 uppdates in 1 month, but now it's all silent. I have'nt heard any more news of any up coming updates

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Does 0.21 have anything new add to it or is it just for bugs? Just want to know if its worth the time to download this time

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
can someone explain how to edit the stats and get the bikini please... or share save
The others are using a modified save and or picking through the games file's to get the bikini, it's best to just until it's fully implemented in the game, otherwise i think kohaku just disappears when the game does'nt know what image to display on screen

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
That's my bad, I forgot to put the potion bit in the walkthrough bc I have yet to play the most recent version. Everything you should need to know to get all the new scenes should be in the walkthrough now, I will go through the walkthrough and make sure everything is there after the Eng version of .21 comes out and I play it.

They are currently not in the game, I believe they were from an earlier version and have been removed but they will likely be back in a later version once the story progresses.
actually my game was just bugged since i made little changements and i noticed that 'excitement' was 'horniness' ingame XD still ty for the help.

Reactions: Mordith135

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
What? Are you sure? No way, that's too simple. Surely there's some other arcane reason preventing a link from showing up...

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
What? Are you sure? No way, that's too simple. Surely there's some other arcane reason preventing a link from showing up...
It's because those people are respecting the dev's desire to keep the link in patreon for a week. In order to attract more patrons. Doubt it is doing as much as the devs want, but at least it keeps the amount stable. I hard disagree with this, but that why I am not one of the patrons so I wouldn't leak it right off the bat.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's because those people are respecting the dev's desire to keep the link in patreon for a week. In order to attract more patrons. Doubt it is doing as much as the devs want, but at least it keeps the amount stable. I hard disagree with this, but that why I am not one of the patrons so I wouldn't leak it right off the bat.
Jesus, I was only making a joke. Chill.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes