blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I haven’t played this game in a while.
But, is there really a way to increase love by cheating?
I thought cheating would decrease love.
Funnily enough in the future versions if kohaku cheats on the mc during night and the mc is better at sex compared to the guy her love for u will increase lol

Reactions: Mistervd

Ziozo

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone have an edited save file with edited stats? I don't feel like grinding exp to raise strength nor sex ezp to raise ero to +3...I'd appreciate it.
you can just put your save file through a and just increase your stats.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
How do i find Yaziro and get him to join me? i saw him at the dock, after that i cant find him.
That's because you managed to get him killed. Use your strength to beat them up (first option) or pay them 100 gold (second option) or either have to be evil and kill the sailors (third option). Reload an older save and get 100 gold and you'll get him un-harmed guaranted.

Apr 28, 2020
That's because you managed to get him killed. Use your strength to beat them up (first option) or pay them 100 gold (second option) or either have to be evil and kill the sailors (third option). Reload an older save and get 100 gold and you'll get him un-harmed guaranted.
No point of doing that right now though, you can't interact with him, or can we? I can't do shit with Yaziro

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
No point of doing that right now though, you can't interact with him, or can we? I can't do shit with Yaziro
Yeah, no fucking clue, just saying what you gotta do to save his fat fucking ass. I'd rather wait for the next version to drop before heading to the port town tbh.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes