MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
in spanish:
Pongamos un ejemplo: imaginemos que Yarizo tiene un pene como el de mc las escenas ntr se sentirían igual ?
in inglish:
let's give an example: imagine yarizo has a penis like mc's. would the ntr scenes feel the same?
Honestly, that would feel bland for me. I have an above average member, so the fantasy of a girl lusting over a large one is very appealing to me. Because it's a fantasy game so fantasy rules apply to penis size. I do metaphorically self insert as the one who receives pleasure at the moment. Why would any1 self insert as a cuck is beyond me.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 1178642

Idk if techno is ranting on that tweet but remtairy dev of Meltys quest and Karryn's prison replied to his
Imagine if Technobrake and Remtairy would be working on a new project together!!!!?
Wasn't this his plan from the beginning? Making the sex scenes gradually better based on jimmy's skill and endurance level?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Wasn't this his plan from the beginning? Making the sex scenes gradually better based on jimmy's skill and endurance level?
Yeah its understandable the game have NTR but holy damn please also focus on straight sex, even having an Tsundere elf its nice but just focusing all over and over AND OVER AND OVERRRRRRRRRRRR again for damn NTR its damn repetitive

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Because there's a discussion going on, Techno don't know if he should make an option to change MC's penis or just stick to the original plan

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I wonder what the Priestess says whenever you play as her and make her do solo NTR. Like, she says that apparently ___ is so much better than ___, then for some reason, a single Love Point is given. What, does that mean that little Jimmy was better than the guy she cucked with and that's why it's +1 Love Point?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I wonder what the Priestess says whenever you play as her and make her do solo NTR. Like, she says that apparently ___ is so much better than ___, then for some reason, a single Love Point is given. What, does that mean that little Jimmy was better than the guy she cucked with and that's why it's +1 Love Point?
Yeah, I think that happen when MC's ero stat is higher than that guy

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
I think they are +2 stats, but it is illogical because in some cases it appears in red "Kohaku had an orgasm and came ...", I think they are some future corrections for the statistics of Love and Real Coming (w other)

I already want TechnoBrake to enable the orphanage scene and the hole scene.

Reactions: Cahbulux

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Because there's a discussion going on, Techno don't know if he should make an option to change MC's penis or just stick to the original plan
Why not both? Cock size in not a priority, jimmy doesen't have a micropenis and getting gradually better at sex and making kohaku cum for real it's more of a conquest than just doing it because jimmy gets a horse cock, not to mention that the entire stat system would be pointless.

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Why not both? Cock size in not a priority, jimmy doesen't have a micropenis and getting gradually better at sex and making kohaku cum for real it's more of a conquest than just doing it because jimmy gets a horse cock, not to mention that the entire stat system would be pointless.
Personally, I'd like to have both versions, but the problem with making 2 versions is doubling the number of images for the MC, which would probably slow down the overall progress.

My idea would be a "potion failed" event with the potion maker or "magic failed" with the witch, to get the increase.

AluryFreighn

Feb 28, 2021
Can somebody please tell me the name of the song from the confession about her being a nymphomaniac? And where I could listen to it outside of the game?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes