Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
how to change the "alignment" stats ?
the game is awesome if dev can fix the stats system, it makes the game need too much grinding ... and the walkthrough didn't help it much

Last edited:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
the walkthrough didn't help it much
At the end of the walkthrough there’s a whole guide on save editing with the variable numbers you need to change including the alignment variable. As far as I remember changing alignment doesn’t do anything yet anyway.

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
At the end of the walkthrough there’s a whole guide on save editing with the variable numbers you need to change including the alignment variable. As far as I remember changing alignment doesn’t do anything yet anyway.
it decided something in game i think, at least if u want to have "yarizo"

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to turn up lust and investigate the unknown monster? says I should be near church and hear an adventurer but said character does not appear

Reactions: Not_Dominant

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
I have questions about game sprites like characters sprites i tried to ripping it.

But each body parts and clothes are separate each other, and i tried toake each part make it look correct as in game as close it is

Do you have any tips about it? I used photoshop for this momeny

Blackxanary

Mar 28, 2021
Why my screen only black when it night or in the sewer already toogle the torch but nothing happen , is this a bug?

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Since the English translation isn't that far yet, does anyone know what exactly is happening in the second to last Potion Maker event of relationship status 2? It starts with MC tickling Potion Maker's feet with a toy. Then you can choose the lower option to remove her panties, then stick with the upper options to fuck her and cum inside her. But then you hear glass shattering, the screen becomes black and you receive a "MC is dead" Game Over. In fact you can only advance to the next Potion Maker event if you don't fuck her and stick to the feet tickling (I think).

At first I suspected Kohaku of killing MC upon seeing him fuck Potion Maker, but I tested that theory and let Kohaku get abducted by Goblins before starting the Potion Maker event. I still died.

What's the deal with Potion Maker anyway? Earlier events with her imply that she has some supernatural powers or isn't human, for example when she is asking MC how she was born in the boat event, or when she gets fucked by a slime in the sewer and then the scene resets and MC supposedly only hallucinated it (yeah right).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: d183
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes