BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
still didn't know how to unlock dungeon test too.....
can anyone gave me an info ?
Dungeon test was disable by the dev a few patches ago and when he feels to reinstate it back then he will announce it since this is one of the features that it gets to be played a lot as well

Just stay tuned for updates, you wont miss content from dungeon test anyways

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
so there's no chance for us to get new scene anytime soon with his arm in cast
I used google translate on his post but it seems like it’s gonna be about 2 months. He’s still able to type but very slowly. He said something about trying to draw with the cast but I don’t know if he was trying to make a joke or he was going to try after his break. Either way he’s going to take at least a 2-3 week break from everything and get back into code and script work after that break.

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Well this is the best i could do
(we should make gifs like these and show them to TechnoBrake to help him with the development and the game would be beautiful more than it already is)

Last edited:

xZyrox

Jul 31, 2017
I cant seem to be able to progress the uncle events, and the talk option is stuck asking about the daughter, someone managed to fixed it?

Arquilles999

Jan 29, 2021
That is from the dungeon test which is no longer in the game, the scene is also no longer in the game even if you go back to v0.28 due to Patreon issues. If you really want to see it you'll have to go back to a very early version.
can you tell me if sex with Yarizo during the battle was also removed? I don't know how I can see the scene.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
how to trigger Yarizo event in camp?
i already activate Netorase, but when i choose option "make love" with Yarizo in party, it says i need to turn on Netorase, but i already activate it

Dec 22, 2017
idk if tech reads this but theres a glitch where finding the priestess doing stretches in your room automatically gets rid of pubic hair and armpit hair

Gacha17

Sep 11, 2020
Can I have help? Whenever I launch the game it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." How to fix this?

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
how to trigger Yarizo event in camp?
i already activate Netorase, but when i choose option "make love" with Yarizo in party, it says i need to turn on Netorase, but i already activate it
You must have Netorase at 100 for that event, in my case I use the statistics editor just to see some scenes

Iscathe

Dec 26, 2020
Can I have help? Whenever I launch the game it says "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." How to fix this?

Just download and install the file from this link. You need the specific RTP in order to play rpgm games or search it on google if you want other sources.

Reactions: Gacha17
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes