ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
I just downloaded this game and I don't know how to level up love and lust so I can do the nth scenes. can anyone help me the guide doesn't tell me how

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
ya I have been using this guide to complete some of the main quest but I don't know how to naturally get love and lust points. I found out I can use Cheat to get them but I don't know how to get them just by playing the game and the guide doesn't help with that. Also I try to lose to the goblin to get the her captured but when I go to the teller to see some scenes I just get a black screen and have to get her back any help with that too?

loyalslave

Oct 2, 2017
why can't i get the Exhibition in side street scene? i already wear the mask but there's no sign or anything near the lamp

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
ya I have been using this guide to complete some of the main quest but I don't know how to naturally get love and lust points. I found out I can use Cheat to get them but I don't know how to get them just by playing the game and the guide doesn't help with that. Also I try to lose to the goblin to get the her captured but when I go to the teller to see some scenes I just get a black screen and have to get her back any help with that too?
As far as I know there is no real reliable way to get Love/Lust without cheating via save editor or the in-game cheat tool. I believe you can gain/lose a point or two of either upon viewing certain H-scenes or making certain dialogues choices, but like I said it is only a point or two so it is best to just use the in-game cheat tool found in the wardrobe in your Inn room.

Reactions: ntr lover

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
As far as I know there is no real reliable way to get Love/Lust without cheating via save editor or the in-game cheat tool. I believe you can gain/lose a point or two of either upon viewing certain H-scenes or making certain dialogues choices, but like I said it is only a point or two so it is best to just use the in-game cheat tool found in the wardrobe in your Inn room.
thank u also do u know where I can find yarizo? cause he is never at the port town and I don't know where else he would be

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
thank u also do u know where I can find yarizo? cause he is never at the port town and I don't know where else he would be
There is a chance that if you take too long to go to Port Town, he dies. That or your game just bug. Check the south west corner of the map.

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
There is a chance that if you take too long to go to Port Town, he dies. That or your game just bug. Check the south west corner of the map.
when is the earliest I should go to port town than cause I went there after completing the first rat quest to kill goblins

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes