Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
This update is so tiny I wasn't going to bother making a changelog update but I figured I may as well for consistency.

Changelog (v0.365):
  • 3 new Potion Maker events (for bond level 2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

News:
  • The dev broke his wrist on his dominant hand and expects progress on the game to be delayed for 2-3 weeks
  • For anyone that may be confused this is just a small update due to Techno's hand problem so it is numbered v0.365 instead of v0.37, I imagine that the next update will be v0.37

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Live2d and form as close as i can get.
POV: Tsundere elf is gonna have a bad time

PM its hot and thicc, but when Iris content pops in its gonna be really jolly seeing her angry all the time to the point of giving up to temptation or be broken, but imma not a big fan of girls with strong will to get their morale broken and shit so just seeing iris giving in to lust would be nice

unknown1239

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone help me ? When i lose to a lunatic and get Kohaku abducted and then go see the fortune teller, every time the crystal ball is black no matter how many days i wait...

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
Can someone help me ? When i lose to a lunatic and get Kohaku abducted and then go see the fortune teller, every time the crystal ball is black no matter how many days i wait...
If it's just black then that means you've already reached the brutal end for it

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Excuse me what now.

I've redownloaded the game and its still in Japanese for most content 4 me
I've already downloaded 0.36 jp version and all has been translated except for 0.36 contents (There's still bug with the farm event but I'll let that slide)

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
For the last few days I've been debating whether or not I should play this game. On one hand it's super fucking hot, on the other I might become a cuckold because of how hot it is.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes