Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Is it possible to see the what yarizo does to kohaku when u fall into a hole?
If yes what stats do you need I have 20 strength and the rest of my stats are 10 used the save on first page

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I mean, you can simply decide for yourself not to donate while he's injured/not working. I don't see the problem here, and I think we're too harsh with him. He's only one person making an entire game (while also providing all drawings). Have you ever been in a situation like that? I don't find him slow at all, hell, it would probably take me 5 days just to create one new CG scene.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
you guys are gullible fools. why didn't he freeze his patreon if he's going to take a break from his fake injury so his so called fans arent paying for no content next month?
Then go ahead and unfollow him in patreon. Everytime you appear, it's just the same sentence.
blah blah... you guys are idiot... blah blah... he's robbing you...
Many of the members here're not even follower (Including me) so we're fine with what we have.
If you hate techno that much, go to his patreon and insult him or whatever you want. (this's not the 1st time i say this but it seems your reading skill's questionable)
The truth is we're robbing from him and his follower, not the other way around

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
POV: You are complaining in a forum for a content creator you probably are not even supporting.

Sadly this not only happens with techno's NP thread but also to other many games & game developers!, but its the everyday's thing to see around F95 until gets reported because the amount of non-sense and salt gets to be sometimes really silly
I believe in techno's transparency updates on his health state because its been a consistent dev that been always posting on twitter, ci-en updates and changes so if you don't believe that his intentions are legit and you're supporting him then cease all payments and move on to another game dev to support, just don't make a big drama

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe I should ask the mod put a notice in OP: "Don't complain about the progress of the game, this is a pirate site."
do it please, so stupid people like him will understand that techno is only a single human trying to make a whole game by himself but also we cannot blame anything because this is a pirate page

Reactions: Francisco Torres

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
if i'm being sincere almost all the profit the developers comes from the japanese fans, in the other hand the america fans (Usa,Mexico,Canada, etc.) do pirate "most of the times".
one thing is complain here and that dosent afecct the creator, the wrong thing is go and insult the creator for update the game every week with wathever thing (CG, EV, etc.) and dont cry by an update of 1cg event unfollow the game for a month or to the launch of the complete game thats what i do, i even still waiting for games that are being in pause for eigth years and the creators post a image every never.

so being said that, don't fight between you guys, just wait, what are you gonna win complaining or deffending the game.
and like i already said don't follow the game until 3 months or the launch of the complete game if you want so much content.
2g2r0i.jpg

Reactions: RottenCitizen
Jul 4, 2018
Literally none of us are paying for the next updates, we're not getting "robbed" if the dev wants to fake an injury or get injured why should we give a shit lmao

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes