CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
pretty sure its 100+, also pretty sure it says the required value in the options text itself doesn't it? have fun trying to get it to that point naturally if you even can but obv i'd find the value in the games variables lol.
What I meant was the value that I have to modify thought cheats for the scene

Xo03

Apr 19, 2021
Does somebody know how to pass the damn 2-star adventurer quest!? I did it upto the golem fight, but I cannot get rid of the damn undefeatable knight ffs, i tried every way of avoiding him but he always blocks the path where I came from, leaving no way to escape the fucking place ffs, I can't even progress due to this!

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Does somebody know how to pass the damn 2-star adventurer quest!? I did it upto the golem fight, but I cannot get rid of the damn undefeatable knight ffs, i tried every way of avoiding him but he always blocks the path where I came from, leaving no way to escape the fucking place ffs, I can't even progress due to this!
give me ur save ill do it for u

Reactions: Xo03

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Oh, that sounds simple but I couldn't do it lol, though Thank You again for your help.
there an easy way u need to died to him 3 time, but ur state won't allow that. u need to chnge ur state by the way some scence need u to fail.

Xo03

Apr 19, 2021
there an easy way u need to died to him 3 time, but ur state won't allow that. u need to chnge ur state by the way some scence need u to fail.
Oh, yeah I read something like that in the guide file about it but I couldn't figure it out.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Thank You so much mate! It was frustrating me, how did you do it though?
Just learn his movement pattern. The road you need to walk/run to avoid the black knight is fixed. Don't be scare to backtrack a little to lure him just to take another path.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes