KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I have a question about the various other questions that seem to populate around here.

I've never played this game but I've had my eye on it for the last year or so. Anyways I tend to see people completely lost as to what you need to do and questions about current roadblocks that don't lead anywhere.

Does this game not communicate things well or is it mainly that it's attracting Non-English people as a majority? I'm just wondering since that's what stops me from starting the game in the first place, getting lost and wasting time even if what I'm trying to do doesn't really exist.
No, they just too lazy to read the walkthrough in 1st page
that's a norm in every forum

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I have a question about the various other questions that seem to populate around here.

I've never played this game but I've had my eye on it for the last year or so. Anyways I tend to see people completely lost as to what you need to do and questions about current roadblocks that don't lead anywhere.

Does this game not communicate things well or is it mainly that it's attracting Non-English people as a majority? I'm just wondering since that's what stops me from starting the game in the first place, getting lost and wasting time even if what I'm trying to do doesn't really exist.
I personally feel that the content available in this game (and only the game, not the community around it) is very well communicated, other than for instances of untranslated text. The change logs tell you what's been added; the intro tells you that the game is unfinished, so expect bugs and such; the current end of content for the main plot is clearly communicated via text window; etc.

I personally think that most of the questions on here are because of a couple factors:
1) people (myself included) don't read or don't pay as close attention as they like to think so they miss the developer warnings
2) people skip important plot/text to get to the juicy bits and complain that they don't understand what to do next
3) people don't like to explore (not me, I come from the school hall-wugging/wall hugging to find the secrets)
4) people are impatient to play the latest content and so they play in a language they don't understand and then complain about not understanding it and also complain about a developer not translating a game to a language that isn't their primary fast enough to satisfy their impatient mood.

Parasection

May 3, 2018
How exactly do you trigger the gather slime event with potion maker? It's just greyed out for me currently.

Nvm I figured it out.

Last edited:

Dyy

Apr 15, 2021
Is there a bug in a task called Security Verification?
Because when I enter the warehouse, the game will get stuck...

Dyy

Apr 15, 2021
The dungeon test had been removed from version 0.31 I think
okay, I thought there would be another version specially for dungeon test after ver.0.31 =(
so...are there any links direct to the previous version?

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
If anyone is interested in using a save editor and seeing the variables, I tried to comb thru it and the stats I consider important and hopefully doesn't break the game should be these

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ones that I think might breaks the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can't see the value you're looking for, usually it's because you haven't got a single point in the related stat for it to show up in the save file variables
I tried to change the variable for amount of MC cum but nothing happens...
Any solutions?

Reactions: Beastzilla

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
How can I talk about netorarse to Priestess and I increased yozoru relationship to 50 how to level it up now???

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes