jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Okay I'm level 3 now but the quests are still only "spider webs level 1" and rats lvl1

Like it say's to go talk to adventerer at that pagan church place and the person keeps saying same thing
That scene was removed many versions ago due to Patreon policy. It might come back in the final version if Techno remembers to re-add it.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
It say's go talk to the adventurer at that pagan church and they just say the same thing? I repeated the web thing. It doesn't even tell me I completed it when I got 11 webs though. I did the rat thing repeated also
I think you need to talk to the receptionist at the guild hall. You have to do that for the spider web quest. And there's a side quest in between talking to the guy in the church the first time and talking to him again.

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Okay I'm level 3 now but the quests are still only "spider webs level 1" and rats lvl1

Like it say's to go talk to adventerer at that pagan church place and the person keeps saying same thing
There is walkthrough on the first page but u have to go to the quest board talk to the receptionist and then go to the university and talk to Adam. You do his mission once you finished it will trigger the church quest

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

I think you need to talk to the receptionist at the guild hall. You have to do that for the spider web quest. And there's a side quest in between talking to the guy in the church the first time and talking to him again.
In addition to what Goomba said, you have to make sure you talk to the right guy.

Talk to the guy that should be in this room when the quest is active
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MACACO6969

Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone have a save file or help me make the priestess have sex with Yarizo in the middle of battle or have more NTR scenes with Yarizo? I appreciate the help. Ver0.36

Anonymous8idk

Aug 22, 2020
I got the tavern event, but I don't know how to trigger the new Yarizo events. Camping and using the desk in the Inn doesn't seem to do anything. Don't think it takes a battle NTR event but I haven't tried it. I double checked I have the right stats, but I can't really be bothered trying any further.

Best to wait for the game to come out of alpha, imo.
If you don't mind can you post that ntr tavern event? if you want too of course

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You usually see something like that if you unzip a Japanese game without setting your locale to Japan. The game can't find assets because the folder/file names have been corrupted. You can also get this if you've unzipped it in a deep set of subfolders so the path name becomes too long.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes