ThirdWheel

Apr 10, 2021
Strange, in earlier versions, there were events involving the uncle and his deceased daughter, visiting her grave and trying out her outfit. But in this last version, I can't go past relationship level 1, instead of giving me +1 relationship after talking to Jimmy about the daughter, it always stays at dogeshuna+0 thus stucking the event with the same loop of dialogue repeating itself about the daughter. Anyone encountering this bug? Anyone got a save of the earlier version that bypassed this bug?

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
anyone know what insanity do in game ?
my priestess right now got 31 level of insanity , and i wonder if thats really has affect on game and her relationship or not ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
anyone know what insanity do in game ?
my priestess right now got 31 level of insanity , and i wonder if thats really has affect on game and her relationship or not ?
One picture says more than 1.000 words:

I believe the priestess insanity will be used for when the priestess catches MC doing it with other girls like PM, Iris or even street girls?

Who knows what she ever do to a man or girl when she's 100% insanity stats but ehhh techno always its full of surprises and i rarely have seen Lesbian scenes from kotaku with iris or any female in this game ´´since this is a NTR Game bruh´´

and here's a bonus on how kotaku would look tanned

Pait

May 17, 2018
How to allow dirty H scenes? Like pee and similars? I've disabled it when started the game but i would like to activate it now

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Is there a way to get sexual exp fast? I rly like this game, however I don’t like how I need 120 sexual exp to get lvl 4erotic technique...

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to get sexual exp fast? I rly like this game, however I don’t like how I need 120 sexual exp to get lvl 4erotic technique...
Use save edit (check walkthrough in 1st page) or meet the red man in red light district

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
How do you use the lockpicks? I already bought 99 of them but I cant still use it
They're situational. If you try a door or chest that allows lockpicking, the game will give you the option. There's a chest in the church, and the door to the room next to the MC's that will allow it.

Last edited:

Masked Man

Dec 4, 2017
Can't play it, I get an error saying something like '' cant find directory or files map graphics bla bla bla '' any help ?

• Angry
Reactions: Dyy

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
i havent played since they added port town, how you add yarizo to your party after saving him?
also the new yarizo camp thing is just the same camp event from the dungeon test?

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
It say's go talk to the adventurer at that pagan church and they just say the same thing? I repeated the web thing. It doesn't even tell me I completed it when I got 11 webs though. I did the rat thing repeated also

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes