KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Just a small reminder
Techno has improved the game from this version, it'll be less lag but you can't use the mouse anymore

Reactions: Dharkie29

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Just found a way to help the training witch cast a spell successfully.
You need to wear a necklace that decrease your ero stat to 0 (Buy at the adult shop)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Just found a way to help the training witch cast a spell successfully.
You need to wear a necklace that decrease your ero stat to 0 (Buy at the adult shop)
She seems to have 3 paths of passage: 1 is kind, you banish her teacher, 2 is a low sex skill, you help with training, 3 is a high sex skill, you train her and take money.
Maybe I missed something, option 2 has a continuation (there we can say that we will practice with it some more)?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
She seems to have 3 paths of passage: 1 is kind, you banish her teacher, 2 is a low sex skill, you help with training, 3 is a high sex skill, you train her and take money.
Maybe I missed something, option 2 has a continuation (there we can say that we will practice with it some more)?
it seems except for exposing her teacher, other 2 choices lead to the same conclusion
1 - You make her cum (If you don't have the require necklace, she'll cumming nonstop)
2 - Don't make her cum (Wear the necklace, she cast the spell successfully)
You have 2 more choices after that: Done with training and get money or keep having sex and gain some sex exp

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Just a small reminder
Techno has improved the game from this version, it'll be less lag but you can't use the mouse anymore
Small price to pay, easily made up for. The slow down was almost game breakingly annoying.

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
Is there content with the Uncle? after i talked to him with the priestess everytime i talk with mc it seem stuck on the same daughter's uncle dialogue .

Last edited:

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
How can I see this event?:

1. Added 1 new Yarizo Netorare event. Yarizo’s Relationship level can now be increased to level 2.
To raise the Priestess's Relationship level with Yarizo, she must have Addiction points to the maximum of level 1 (50 points).

kenzy

Aug 1, 2017
Guys, the new event at the tavern has 4 choices, how can i access them? nothing happens :/
and how do i unlock the last potion maker event? is sais Requiers ??? + ???

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
How can I see this event?:

1. Added 1 new Yarizo Netorare event. Yarizo’s Relationship level can now be increased to level 2.
To raise the Priestess's Relationship level with Yarizo, she must have Addiction points to the maximum of level 1 (50 points).
Go camping and choose Jimmy to guard everyone.

Nov 21, 2019
it is sad that there is no version 0.3 (this is the last version in which the dungeon test was) you have to download an earlier version from other sites

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes