Apr 26, 2020
here save file( the second one have already relation with yazariho level 2) also in the bag there is cheat where you can change love lust stats for princess and relation with yazariho
So i tried to use save3 of yours, But doesnt it really shows what yarizo is doing to the priestess in the new tent event? or im doing something wrong? xD

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
If anyone is interested in using a save editor and seeing the variables, I tried to comb thru it and the stats I consider important and hopefully doesn't break the game should be these

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ones that I think might breaks the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can't see the value you're looking for, usually it's because you haven't got a single point in the related stat for it to show up in the save file variables

Last edited:

Plight

Oct 14, 2020
Im stuck at the Investigating the Unknown Main Story Quest, I talked to everyone in the church but no one there progresses the quest farther. Is my save bugged?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I have a strange question. Digging into the saves, I found the value of the size of the MC Dick, will the visual part in the scenes change somehow if the value is changed or is it just an Easter egg / blank for the future?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Im stuck at the Investigating the Unknown Main Story Quest, I talked to everyone in the church but no one there progresses the quest farther. Is my save bugged?
There is a quest where you need to talk to an adventurer in the church, it is located in the upper left corner of the church, 1 room. You can go into that corridor through the door to the left of the priest in the church. This quest?

Reactions: taglag

Plight

Oct 14, 2020
There is a quest where you need to talk to an adventurer in the church, it is located in the upper left corner of the church, 1 room. You can go into that corridor through the door to the left of the priest in the church. This quest?
It was, thank you!

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
I have a strange question. Digging into the saves, I found the value of the size of the MC Dick, will the visual part in the scenes change somehow if the value is changed or is it just an Easter egg / blank for the future?
it actually changes it, only 1 2 3 from what I tried. You can use the cowgirl riding scene to see the diff.

Reactions: phantomz

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
The cut-in CG involving picking up girl with horizontal penetration CG doesn't change though, havent found the variable for that

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes