Pokezilla

May 28, 2020
You have to do the mission in which they ask you to find the owner of some socks, that is easy to do you have to go to the potion maker store and talk to her after that she lets you go to the sex shop
Yeah, I did that. Thk for the help too

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So let me ask a weird question that probably doesn't have a concrete answer.

When the game WAS getting regular english translation updates, how much text was being translated? Was there a system that the dev followed say like (5 sex scenes translated per update)?

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I have a question.

I see these new cuter chicks in the town, the game also talks about female party member(s).

Is there a way to recruit these babes?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So let me ask a weird question that probably doesn't have a concrete answer.

When the game WAS getting regular english translation updates, how much text was being translated? Was there a system that the dev followed say like (5 sex scenes translated per update)?
Essentially assuming when techo had a translator guy, most of the game content pretty much.

this assuming the pledgers to start complaining about the lack of version releases with blank textboxes so i guess that may be the answer ;P

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Essentially assuming when techo had a translator guy, most of the game content pretty much.

this assuming the pledgers to start complaining about the lack of version releases with blank textboxes so i guess that may be the answer ;P
Cool, thanks for answering. I'm mainly asking because there's been a few updates that are still in need of translating so I'm just gauging if we'll get them in chunks or maybe all at once. Guess we'll see since someone mentioned the english update goes out next week.

Reactions: Thojnaan

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I got the tavern event, but I don't know how to trigger the new Yarizo events. Camping and using the desk in the Inn doesn't seem to do anything. Don't think it takes a battle NTR event but I haven't tried it. I double checked I have the right stats, but I can't really be bothered trying any further.

Best to wait for the game to come out of alpha, imo.
To be honest the new scenes aren’t that great. Use the cheat item to get Yarizo friendship to 50 then just sleep anywhere. Then after that event I used the yarizo friendship cheat to max friendship again then the scene played for me in camp.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do think the tavern scene was cool and so was second potion maker event even if that one kind of confused me.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes