namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hi i have a problem i did the quest with the magic trick but i don't have access to yarizo is there a way i can get him after this event or it's too late

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
could anyone upload a new save with ntr on and the 2nd chapter finished?
(kida really dont want to play through this again... and again every new update, he should put checkpoints in place, if you finish a chapter, then you can start a new game from chapter x onward)

Reactions: crookscomp

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
I get the feeling new triggers don't work well with old saves, but that might just be me.
Been using an old save and carrying it over through the updates, the Tavern NTR event works, you need to both the protag and priestess present and there should be a guy in the middle of the tavern with the pink heart, still trying to figure out how to get the new scenes.

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
Maybe you can change that using the save editor and changing the variables but I'm not quite sure.
There I leave you a file with the variants so you don't have to look for it in five hundred pages back XD
OMG this's what I'm lookin for big thx

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Been using an old save and carrying it over through the updates, the Tavern NTR event works, you need to both the protag and priestess present and there should be a guy in the middle of the tavern with the pink heart, still trying to figure out how to get the new scenes.
I got the tavern event, but I don't know how to trigger the new Yarizo events. Camping and using the desk in the Inn doesn't seem to do anything. Don't think it takes a battle NTR event but I haven't tried it. I double checked I have the right stats, but I can't really be bothered trying any further.

Best to wait for the game to come out of alpha, imo.

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
this game so hard to play. I mean not hard like Dark soul but make me run again and again for nothing. I wish he make a hint in game for us know what we need to do.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes