Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe you can change that using the save editor and changing the variables but I'm not quite sure.
There I leave you a file with the variants so you don't have to look for it in five hundred pages back XD

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
if that does not solve it, unfortunately you will have to start another game
(I think)

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Maybe you can change that using the save editor and changing the variables but I'm not quite sure.
There I leave you a file with the variants so you don't have to look for it in five hundred pages back XD
Already tried, only found the options for pubic and armpit hair, unfortunately.
edit: found an old comment:

I forgot to turn on dirty fetish, is there any way I can turn it on or do I need to restart?
cheat it, change variable 38 from 0 to 1

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
By curiosity what save editor do you use?
many been recommending the saveeditor website, and others been recommending an executable application and at this point i'm confused on which save editor software shows all the nymphomania priestess variables from 1 to 2800 :S

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
I use this editor, it is better than going to pages that one does not know and weighs less than one mb
About 3 months ago someone suggested it for us to use it but nobody used it, I suppose because they did not know how to use it (which seems strange to me knowing that you only have to select the saved game and edit it at ease)

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Well maybe it is because it is not translated into English, but that does not matter if you know the variants

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I use this editor, it is better than going to pages that one does not know and weighs less than one mb
About 3 months ago someone suggested it for us to use it but nobody used it, I suppose because they did not know how to use it (which seems strange to me knowing that you only have to select the saved game and edit it at ease)
Im gonna give it a try since i want to be able to see all the variables due my experience with other save editors specifically on this game been a downer due not being able to visualize all of the variables which til this day i can't understand why they are not showing up!

Reactions: Guato

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
You just have to look at the .txt that just uploaded to guide you, and change what you want to change
OwO

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i can activate bath house scenes and low traffic district exhibitionism !
i've only got first bath house scene when those guy see priestess for the first time and one of them asking if she has pubic hair or not .
but i cant get the other scene . no matter how many time i go there with jimmy ! nothing change ... !

is something changed in newest version or is there some tricks .
because i got these scenes in older version but now something is wrong or doesnt work for me !?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
You can't do shit about the nun in the church right?
Also, is there any way to increase the main girl love without using the cheating tool or playing netorase scenes?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Im gonna give it a try since i want to be able to see all the variables due my experience with other save editors specifically on this game been a downer due not being able to visualize all of the variables which til this day i can't understand why they are not showing up!
The online save editor can show you all the variables along with their names, though they will be in Japanese. You have to upload another file from the game in addition to your save file to see them tho, if you want more information check the bottom of the Guide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes