KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Here's content for this update, if this continue then 0.3 to 0.4 will be quite large

[Updated content]
・ Yarizo bond Lvl2 Event
・ Yarizo bond Lvl2 Camp Sleeping Event
・ Potion Maker bond Lvl2 event
・ Priest Slut Event 1
-Added friendship with sub characters to cheats

With this update, 4 new events and 6 new illustrations have been added.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.36):
  • 1 new Yarizo Netorare event, Yarizo’s Bond level can now be increased to level 2, to raise the Bond level get Yarizo’s friendship points to the maximum of level 1 (50 points) and then an event will unlock that will activate when you camp and the Male Protagonist takes watch while the Priestess and Yarizo sleep.
  • 2 new events for Potion Maker after reaching level 2 bond, access by talking to the Potion Maker
  • 1 new Netorare event, if you have cleared Chapter 2, a drunken adventurer will appear at the tavern in the capital at night. If Lust=200 and Love<=199, something may happen after taking him to the room. Apparently if you have the secret NTR mode on, something special happens to this event as well.
  • The cheat tool now has an option to increase the friendship points for Yarizo and the Potion Maker, doing this will increase the friendship points to the maximum of the current bond level, i.e. using this while at Yarizo bond level 1 will increase his friendship points to 50 and you can then proceed to the event that increases his bond level, afterwards if you use the cheat again you will increase his friendship points to the maximum of bond level 2 and be ready to increase the bond level to 3 after it is implemented.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

News:
  • There is more news about that contest I mentioned last time, apparently you can now vote on two things, the first being an addition to the rotation of female NPC costumes (a choice between two options), and the second being the addition of a side quest (you can choose from 6 options that are briefly explained in the Ci-en post)
  • I believe someone posted a comment about it just before but the dev has basically given up on the old proofreader after not being able to get in touch with him and is now trying to hire a new one, hopefully this means we will be getting a proper English translation soonish.
  • This update includes 4 new events and 6 new pictures, apparently as a whole the game has a cumulative total of 1 erotic picture, 42 soft erotic pictures, 22 normal standing erotic pictures, 26 standing non-erotic pictures, 16 cut-ins, 14 total basic number(?), for a total of 129 images. (Not sure how exactly these categories are broken down or even what all of them mean in English terms but I guess it is not super important either way.)
  • I saw someone making a comment that a wiki would be better than a Google Doc for the Walkthrough, I've never made a wiki page before but I can't imagine it being super difficult, do you guys have any opinion one way or another which would be better? If you would prefer a wiki instead what would be a good way to do it, something like a Fandom Wiki?

Last edited:

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
Changelog (v0.36):
  • 1 new Yarizo Netorare event, Yarizo’s Bond level can now be increased to level 2, to raise the Bond level get Yarizo’s friendship points to the maximum of level 1 (50 points) and then an event will unlock that will activate when you camp and the Male Protagonist takes watch while the Priestess and Yarizo sleep.
  • 2 new events for Potion Maker after reaching level 2 bond, access by talking to the Potion Maker
  • 1 new Netorare event, if you have cleared Chapter 2, a drunken adventurer will appear at the tavern in the capital at night. If Lust=200 and Love<=199, something may happen after taking him to the room. Apparently if you have the secret NTR mode on, something special happens to this event as well.
  • The cheat tool now has an option to increase the friendship points for Yarizo and the Potion Maker, doing this will increase the friendship points to the maximum of the current bond level, i.e. using this while at Yarizo bond level 1 will increase his friendship points to 50 and you can then proceed to the event that increases his bond level, afterwards if you use the cheat again you will increase his friendship points to the maximum of bond level 2 and be ready to increase the bond level to 3 after it is implemented.

News:
  • There is more news about that contest I mentioned last time, apparently you can now vote on two things, the first being an addition to the rotation of female NPC costumes (a choice between two options), and the second being the addition of a side quest (you can choose from 6 options that are briefly explained in the Ci-en post)
  • I believe someone posted a comment about it just before but the dev has basically given up on the old proofreader after not being able to get in touch with him and is now trying to hire a new one, hopefully this means we will be getting a proper English translation soonish.
  • This update includes 4 new events and 6 new pictures, apparently as a whole the game has a cumulative total of 1 erotic picture, 42 soft erotic pictures, 22 normal standing erotic pictures, 26 standing non-erotic pictures, 16 cut-ins, 14 total basic number(?), for a total of 129 images. (Not sure how exactly these categories are broken down or even what all of them mean in English terms but I guess it is not super important either way.)
  • I saw someone making a comment that a wiki would be better than a Google Doc for the Walkthrough, I've never made a wiki page before but I can't imagine it being super difficult, do you guys have any opinion one way or another which would be better? If you would prefer a wiki instead what would be a good way to do it, something like a Fandom Wiki?
and now we wait :sleep::coffee:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Finally the camp scene. Though that scene doesn't give me much hope. Here's hoping it's expanded to more than just that scene.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Finally the camp scene. Though that scene doesn't give me much hope. Here's hoping it's expanded to more than just that scene.
I mean there were a bunch of camp scenes in the dungeon beta, seems like a simple assumption that the plan is to bring them all over as well.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I mean there were a bunch of camp scenes in the dungeon beta, seems like a simple assumption that the plan is to bring them all over as well.
The one that's being added is specifically the one that happens when the MC is guarding the tent with Yarizo and the Priestess sleeping inside. I'm just saying the art for the scene itself doesn't give me much hope. Hope there's like an x-ray version of it or it gets expanded into more than just one CG.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm also rotting for district content on succubus or even to that love stripclub that those 2 guards are at.

that to balance the stuff between NTR and straight scenes with the protagonist, or even action with the fortune teller rather to be used to see the kotaku's corruption with the hobos

Zwundum

Feb 14, 2018
Changelog (v0.36):

News:
Thanks for the update, what is the secret NTR activation? Is that available in the cheat tools? (not the in game one)

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for the update, what is the secret NTR activation? Is that available in the cheat tools? (not the in game one)
Secret NTR is an option you pick at the start of the game (it's hidden NTR, so you don't directly get to see the scenes).

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes