spellhydro45

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone getting a game crash when they have yorizo enter the inn room after you interact with the heart on the desk when you tell the priestess about your netorase desires?

the_Golden

Apr 5, 2021
I managed to correct the Bug and continued Chapter 2, but I have finished the missions in Orange.

how do I unlock the other areas of the Sewer and the cave with Ork pig, etc? And how do I get to shotacon scenes?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I managed to correct the Bug and continued Chapter 2, but I have finished the missions in Orange.

how do I unlock the other areas of the Sewer and the cave with Ork pig, etc? And how do I get to shotacon scenes?
The shota scene was removed because Patreon doesn't allow it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Does someone have the pic of the shota scene? was it too erotic for it to be removed?
Here!

That shit was old, like page 20-30 if I'm not mistaken.
It was just a standing blowjob to a shota.
Go figures... i didn't knew about this, so i guess this got removed? and im curious why since dlsite seems to have a tag for these kind of genre games so really confused here

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Does someone have the pic of the shota scene? was it too erotic for it to be removed?
Go figures... i didn't knew about this, so i guess this got removed? and im curious why since dlsite seems to have a tag for these kind of genre games so really confused here
This was answered legit 2-4 posts before both of yours. The two(?) shota scenes along with the goblin rider were taken out because of Patreon (where techno makes a ton of money from) rule changes they were banning creators for any underage, bestiality,or incest content.

I think dlsite’s only rule is no explicitly underage characters. I.E. that weird red backpack rule or not stating the character is of age.

But all the scenes taken out will probably make their way back in once the game releases fully.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
also, I might've bugged the game. I have 20ish ero. technique and cant make her cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just gives my dice rolls ZERO.
this bug has spread to my other save files except one that I've quarantined beforehand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does anyone know what causes it? or if there is a save file variable I can change to counteract it? I'm searching by myself but i dont know if anyone else has run into this problem.

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
^ yup i have same problem

there's another problem too .
when goblins or other enemies rapes her and then i beat them and when i choose to let me to clean your pussy by my penis i get game freeze !
Have broken my Savegame due to that bug =(

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
Is the translation with system035 that Techno posted on his patreon an MTL one? Do anyone have it so that we can play the 0.35 translated at least?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
anyone know what is the meaning of dogeshuna !?

View attachment 1128804
Not really, no. Probably a very poor mistranslation because it doesn't make sense translating directly to Japanese. Maybe it's a name and he's intended to be a character later on? That's the only somewhat sensible explanation that springs to mind to my coffee starved brain right now. Would make sense with the whole [Addict] label stuck on there since she has an addict stat to Yarizou.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes