jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I think it's still in the game, try to cheat relationship with Yarizo to max then go to goblin dungeon
I’m not saying you’re wrong because I haven’t tried but I’m pretty sure all scenes from the dungeon test were taken out when it went out.

In that tweet someone asked him when these scenes will be back and while he may be joking or an English mix up he says “full game!” So I’m assuming since he says he’s “forgotten” the scenes it’s not in the game.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I’m not saying you’re wrong because I haven’t tried but I’m pretty sure all scenes from the dungeon test were taken out when it went out.

In that tweet someone asked him when these scenes will be back and while he may be joking or an English mix up he says “full game!” So I’m assuming since he says he’s “forgotten” the scenes it’s not in the game.
Just checked again, seems like that scene has been removed, but other scene from dungeon test still remain if you cheat relationship with Yarizo
And remember, version 0.35 japanese has some more translation, be sure to check

Last edited:
Reactions: Francisco Torres

Marqd

Jul 29, 2020
what a pity this game does not run very well on the joiplay emulator on android every night or when i go somewhere dark it gives a black screen try to solve this please i really want to play but i don't have a PC yet.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
what a pity this game does not run very well on the joiplay emulator on android every night or when i go somewhere dark it gives a black screen try to solve this please i really want to play but i don't have a PC yet.
I've figured out how to play this on Mac, if anybody's interested. I play this with Wine, but its only 95% playable because battle skills crash the game. Does anybody how how to upgrade my wine skin?

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
is there one where we can view the recollection? this save doesnt allow that
Recollection/gallery room is currently outdated, to experience the scenes unlocked you have to go where you would see them normally.
Most of the places are denoted by a pink heart or text bubble. Certain scenes can only be seen when going solo as either the MC or Priestess.

Ganso-kun

May 19, 2020
I have a problem. When I select de friendship-quest to do with potion maker, it close the menu, i can't even see the missions I can do (Like select friendship-quest, and the menu close). Can someone tells me what happens ans what can i do?

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
busted

the_Golden

Apr 5, 2021
After I moved on to Chapter 2, some scenarios bugged. every time i enter a bug scenario and press to walk my game crashes and i have to restart. does anyone know how to help me? or should I go back to an earlier version? I'm currently at 0.35

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes