LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
how do you do the 2-star adventurer exam quest because I couldn’t understand
You go to the port, talk to the red-haired guy, go to the island. There will be a puzzle to go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm not confusing anything. And then there is a labyrinth in which you need to run away from the mob.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Well, all the non ntr content I found is interaction with the priest, several events with the potions master, 1 scene with the lady in the bath, 1 event with the succubus and interaction during the event in the orphanage. (There are several events such as eyewitness accounts, but this is a different type of content). Maybe I missed something, I didn't find WT for the game. But what I found is not very much.
U missed the blowjob in the red light district, the chance to rape a girl at the inn and the elf at the beach, ignore the ntr bois in the thread, trust the developer. The game will be vanilla/netorare/netorase, as he always said it's not focused in one particular kink, it's focused on kohaku being a slutty priestess

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
The game is much less NTR focused than people make it seem. First of all, MC betraying Kohaku appeals to a totally different fetish than Kohaku getting stolen away by someone like the ugly bastard. NTR lovers will most likely only enjoy the latter.

Then you have to differentiate between NTR and cheating. Controlling the priestess and engaging in cheating is not really NTR either, although the lines are more blurry than in the first example.

And 3rd, it's not NTR if you as the MC allow/beg Kohaku to cheat on you, which are quite a few events (Netorase).

All things considered, the game is 25% NTR at most. It's more of a Netorase game as that's MC's canon fetish, and it begs the question if there is any real NTR in the game at all if MC actually wants to get cucked...

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
according to anyone that doesnt like ntr, if the girl love interest even thinks about or looks at another penis, its ntr. so this is an ntr game. lets just stop trying to reason with vanilla fans and ntr haters so they can shut the hell up about asking or arguing if this is an ntr game or not.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
U missed the blowjob in the red light district, the chance to rape a girl at the inn and the elf at the beach,
The blowjob in the red light district is a scene with a succubus, the scene in the inn, like on the beach, seems to have no art, only x-rays, so I didn't count them, but in the city you can just ask different girls to have sex with the same content.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The game is much less NTR focused than people make it seem. First of all, MC betraying Kohaku appeals to a totally different fetish than Kohaku getting stolen away by someone like the ugly bastard. NTR lovers will most likely only enjoy the latter.

Then you have to differentiate between NTR and cheating. Controlling the priestess and engaging in cheating is not really NTR either, although the lines are more blurry than in the first example.

And 3rd, it's not NTR if you as the MC allow/beg Kohaku to cheat on you, which are quite a few events (Netorase).

All things considered, the game is 25% NTR at most. It's more of a Netorase game as that's MC's canon fetish, and it begs the question if there is any real NTR in the game at all if MC actually wants to get cucked...
Ntr, as far as I know, is netorare / se and netori. So netоrase content is part of ntr. If in simple terms, as the people wrote above, NTR on this site is usually perceived as someone else's dick in your girl. And speaking about the FP mode, well, there is already someone who perceives it. Technically, it will still be ntr. And purely visually, rather a simulator of a whore. Well, if you want to check, just compare the galleries in ntr and non-ntr versions of the game.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
If you really want to, explain why the game has an off mode ntr, if the game is focused on ntr? What I mean is that if the game didn’t have to turn off the ntr mode, then I would understand your position that non nrt content is to create an atmosphere between the characters. But it is, and if the dev added it just to be there, then it doesn't make sense for non ntr fans. (I wrote above why)
I just explained why, because people loved the art and wanted vanilla too, totally fine, but the game started off as 100% ntr as far as I remember with the dungeon test.
getting ntr'd by goblins, yarizo, etc.

I have nothing against vanilla, it's just that a lot of people come to a NTR game expecting it to totally shift of have even more vanilla content.

I don't mind if either happens, but some people just search for NTR games and want to see them grow, vanilla content will eventually be enough, but again this game started off as NTR and is a bit more oriented in this way.

Also some people don't just self insert and it's really enjoyable when you don't do it, or just fantasize about what happens but maybe don't really wanna do that irl or be in that position.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I just explained why, because people loved the art and wanted vanilla too, totally fine, but the game started off as 100% ntr as far as I remember with the dungeon test.
getting ntr'd by goblins, yarizo, etc.

I have nothing against vanilla, it's just that a lot of people come to a NTR game expecting it to totally shift of have even more vanilla content.

I don't mind if either happens, but some people just search for NTR games and want to see them grow, vanilla content will eventually be enough, but again this game started off as NTR and is a bit more oriented in this way.

Also some people don't just self insert and it's really enjoyable when you don't do it, or just fantasize about what happens but maybe don't really wanna do that irl or be in that position.
I have nothing against other people's fetishes or opinions (maybe someone saw the opposite in my letters). And I am quite clear about your position regarding the game and its development.
Well, I don't know how the game will develop, whether the author will make full emphasis on NTR or not. We will see this in the future. So far, the game is indeed an NTR game with most of that content.
The people above wrote that in the future the author will do non-ntr content, and it seems that I saw something about the fact that the author was doing non-ntr content for some time. And judging by the last changelog, more non-NTR content was added there. (although I'm not sure here)

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1120720
The scene is currently not in the game due to the dungeon test being taken out. If you find a version with the dungeon test still in this is the guide to get the scene.

It looks like the dev is thinking of putting this back in soon by his Twitter posts.
I think it's still in the game, try to cheat relationship with Yarizo to max then go to goblin dungeon

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes