KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Its disabled until further notice of technobrake. to enter the dungeon test you just gotta click the closet in your room and easily be there but due some bugs i guess he disable it i guess?
again this is ALPHA, so expect a lot of things to be enabled and disabled until the game hits to BETA.
There's no BETA <(")
And 0.35 english is out

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
How do you increase relationship with Yarizo?

I did the carriage event and the Inn event but his relationship doesn't go above 1? That and I have his [addict] to +50.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
How come?
That means the man himself will deliver a final product when it hits to 1.0 ?
Techno's already remove the "alpha" part when updating game long ago. The game will be done after 1.0 (I don't know if he would add more content after that)
Mods in this forum haven't remove that yet

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I tried this game and unfortunately saw almost no content. It seems to me that non-NTR content is 1/10 of the total, if not less. This is sad. Perhaps I missed something, judging by the menu of memories, there is a lot of space for scenes with ntr. Hopefully in the future there will be sane content for the non-ntr part.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I tried this game and unfortunately saw almost no content. It seems to me that non-NTR content is 1/10 of the total, if not less. This is sad. Perhaps I missed something, judging by the menu of memories, there is a lot of space for scenes with ntr. Hopefully in the future there will be sane content for the non-ntr part.
Yeah they said NTR Free content will come in future because right now main patrons want NTR so it is going dveloped first

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah they said NTR Free content will come in future because right now main patrons want NTR so it is going dveloped first
The main thing is that the developer does not limit himself to NTR content, the game seems to be pretty good in terms of variability (it was the variability of actions that attracted me). I think I'll go into this topic in a couple of years, maybe then the content will appear.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The main thing is that the developer does not limit himself to NTR content, the game seems to be pretty good in terms of variability (it was the variability of actions that attracted me). I think I'll go into this topic in a couple of years, maybe then the content will appear.
Yeah I am in the same boat. I just said that because his Patreons rather have NTR than non NTR content the NTR part is developed first.

calebecalebe

Jul 12, 2020
someone helps me i can't do the history mission which you have to talk to an adventurer in the church but i can't talk to him when i speak he doesn't say anything about the mission someone helps m

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
someone helps me i can't do the history mission which you have to talk to an adventurer in the church but i can't talk to him when i speak he doesn't say anything about the mission someone helps m
Did you find him in his room inside the church?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes