Arthuropod

Jan 19, 2020
I think I remember somewhere, it says that other people (and presumably other girls) can join it too. Does that relate to the random girls around town who all say "what's up?"?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Techno has made a lite version of the game, which reduce lag but you can't use the mouse in game anymore (Which I don't really care, I always use keyboard)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As far as I understand, there is an optional ntr (disabled in the settings). I have a question, does NTR in this case just skip or not? And what is the ratio of ntr / non ntr content in quantitative terms?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
As far as I understand, there is an optional ntr (disabled in the settings). I have a question, does NTR in this case just skip or not? And what is the ratio of ntr / non ntr content in quantitative terms?
If u disable it it won't happen at all but even if u keep it on it's pretty easy to avoid, the content ratio is not a perfect 50/50 but we are still pretty early in development

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
At this point, I can safely say NTR's avoidable
With insanity system, you can kill anyone you don't like (for example, you can already kill Yazizo or left him dead at the port)

Arenston

Sep 11, 2018
so guy's some help needed here. first I got the error unable to find VL gothic font. But when I downloaded it this error showed up.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
How tf do u unlock Dungeon Test
I've finish Chapter 2 already
Its disabled until further notice of technobrake. to enter the dungeon test you just gotta click the closet in your room and easily be there but due some bugs i guess he disable it i guess?
again this is ALPHA, so expect a lot of things to be enabled and disabled until the game hits to BETA.

DICKHEAD10001

Oct 31, 2019
Its disabled until further notice of technobrake. to enter the dungeon test you just gotta click the closet in your room and easily be there but due some bugs i guess he disable it i guess?
again this is ALPHA, so expect a lot of things to be enabled and disabled until the game hits to BETA.
thanks for the heads up

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes