BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
Haven't seen anyone posting this yet, so . Seem like he will be adding in animations or atleast he tested using animation.
He said that awhile ago. There were some in the dungeon test

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
no
I tried this game and unfortunately saw almost no content. It seems to me that non-NTR content is 1/10 of the total, if not less. This is sad. Perhaps I missed something, judging by the menu of memories, there is a lot of space for scenes with ntr. Hopefully in the future there will be sane content for the non-ntr part.
non ntr is not what gets him paid

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
no

non ntr is not what gets him paid
Well, it would be strange if he was paid for non ntr, and he did ntr. If he decides to limit himself only to NTR, well, it's a pity, but this is his business.
But then I do not know why he made the option to turn off NTR, for an NTR game it is meaningless.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Well, it would be strange if he was paid for non ntr, and he did ntr. If he decides to limit himself only to NTR, well, it's a pity, but this is his business.
But then I do not know why he made the option to turn off NTR, for an NTR game it is meaningless.
He should just focus on NTR and nothing else. I'm pretty sure that's what most of his customers want. It's always a bad idea to try to appeal to two sides. He can always just make a non NTR game afterwards for the non ntr fans.

Reactions: Pablotron

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
He should just focus on NTR and nothing else. I'm pretty sure that's what most of his customers want. It's always a bad idea to try to appeal to two sides. He can always just make a non NTR game afterwards for the non ntr fans.
I'm not saying that it's good to interfere with 2 opposites, it's just that the presence of a non-ntr option is meaningless for a game with an emphasis on ntr. I mean, if the game is only about ntr, then non-ntr fans will hardly play it, because there will be no content in any case, turning off ntr will not help either. And as far as I know, most of the author's games are a whore simulator (this game can also be regarded as such if you play only for FP). I also remember 1 game about the island of succubi (because of which I remember the author).
But honestly, I agree with you. I don't think many people will support the development of this game if the author finishes with NTR content and does non NTR. Because for non ntr fans it will be just an ntr game anyway, for ntr fans it doesn't make sense for obvious reasons. But that's just an opinion.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
He is paid for both, he is just focusing on the ntr side more right now, at the beginning netorare got almost no content for over a month, there is plenty of vanilla content even now. This to my knowledge remains the only game with ntr when you can actually kill the old bastard, u get the chance multiple times, the only game with a sex stat system for the mc meaning that you can actually improve at sex and become a chad, if u think the current non ntr content is not enough wait for a few months.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
He is paid for both, he is just focusing on the ntr side more right now, at the beginning netorare got almost no content for over a month, there is plenty of vanilla content even now. This to my knowledge remains the only game with ntr when you can actually kill the old bastard, u get the chance multiple times, the only game with a sex stat system for the mc meaning that you can actually improve at sex and become a chad, if u think the current non ntr content is not enough wait for a few months.
Well, all the non ntr content I found is interaction with the priest, several events with the potions master, 1 scene with the lady in the bath, 1 event with the succubus and interaction during the event in the orphanage. (There are several events such as eyewitness accounts, but this is a different type of content). Maybe I missed something, I didn't find WT for the game. But what I found is not very much.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Because this game is a NTR focused game lol. that's the whole point of the game, it only got vanilla in it just because of crybabies that wanted vanilla too. NTR should be like at least 80% of a NTR focused game right
If you really want to, explain why the game has an off mode ntr, if the game is focused on ntr? What I mean is that if the game didn’t have to turn off the ntr mode, then I would understand your position that non nrt content is to create an atmosphere between the characters. But it is, and if the dev added it just to be there, then it doesn't make sense for non ntr fans. (I wrote above why)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really think this game will be 60% NTR STUFF , 40% non NTR , we can see easily that this game will be so huge with tons of stuff to do can't wait to play when its finished

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
If you really want to, explain why the game has an off mode ntr, if the game is focused on ntr? What I mean is that if the game didn’t have to turn off the ntr mode, then I would understand your position that non nrt content is to create an atmosphere between the characters. But it is, and if the dev added it just to be there, then it doesn't make sense for non ntr fans. (I wrote above why)
I really don't understand why I continue to see this exact same argument over and over again in this thread. Just like many of the dev's previous games the 'focus' of this game is on the Female Protagonist (and to a lesser extent other female side characters) being slutty. That is why the title is Nymphomania Priestess.

One of the ways the dev portrays this is through NTR. From an objective standpoint I believe that anyone, even those that don't like NTR, can see that the Female Protagonist fucking random dudes and cumming her brains out makes her seem pretty slutty. The non-NTR scenes in the game also show that the Priestess is just generally obsessed with dicks/sex in general and also acts very slutty when having sex with the Male Protagonist. You can also see this in how the female characters dress or in their facial expressions during H-scenes.

While NTR is undoubtedly one of the largest fetishes in this game it is certainly not the only one. The option that turns off the NTR scenes was made for people that dislike NTR but might still enjoy seeing the females characters be slutty in different ways, like the exhibitionist scene or the scenes between the Priestess and the Male Protagonist.

I genuinely cannot fathom how having an option to ensure you do not see the NTR content you obviously dislike bothers you, it simply makes sure you do not stumble across a scene you do not want to see while playing through the game.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I really don't understand why I continue to see this exact same argument over and over again in this thread. Just like many of the dev's previous games the 'focus' of this game is on the Female Protagonist (and to a lesser extent other female side characters) being slutty. That is why the title is Nymphomania Priestess.

One of the ways the dev portrays this is through NTR. From an objective standpoint I believe that anyone, even those that don't like NTR, can see that the Female Protagonist fucking random dudes and cumming her brains out makes her seem pretty slutty. The non-NTR scenes in the game also show that the Priestess is just generally obsessed with dicks/sex in general and also acts very slutty when having sex with the Male Protagonist. You can also see this in how the female characters dress or in their facial expressions during H-scenes.

While NTR is undoubtedly one of the largest fetishes in this game it is certainly not the only one. The option that turns off the NTR scenes was made for people that dislike NTR but might still enjoy seeing the females characters be slutty in different ways, like the exhibitionist scene or the scenes between the Priestess and the Male Protagonist.

I genuinely cannot fathom how having an option to ensure you do not see the NTR content you obviously dislike bothers you, it simply makes sure you do not stumble across a scene you do not want to see while playing through the game.
I kind of wrote that the game has little non-ntr content and if the author does not add non-ntr content in the future, then the non-ntr mode does not make sense. Because the game will be bigger whore simulator / cuckold simulator.
I don’t think that many people will play this game for the sake of non-ntr content if this content is not in the game. Therefore, I think that in the future he will add non ntr content.
I know that most of the games from this author are whore simulators. I wrote about this in a few comments above. Perhaps you just haven't seen it. I just had a discussion with several people about the future content in the game, nothing more.
So I understand your opinion on my question, but from a practical point of view, I disagree with it. If the author does not add non-NTR content, then it makes no sense for me to play the game, even considering that I like art.
Therefore, as I wrote above, I will wait a couple of years and then it will already be clear whether I should play this game or not.
And yes, I would have stopped muddying the waters long ago if they stopped giving me a reason for this. ;)

Reactions: samuel1154
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes