Ketsuya

Dec 5, 2020
Yes, slut event, quite interesting. Just have enough slut point and come to the bar at night.

Do all of her previous event
Oh this is how you do it yeah basically I’ve done all her quests and completed the chillax quest but I still can’t do the slime quest

Dec 22, 2017
is the translation current? im confused on the situation. I played a few versions ago and none of the new content was playable. has it been fixed?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
is the translation current? im confused on the situation. I played a few versions ago and none of the new content was playable. has it been fixed?
Techno's doing translation himself so the game has been going at a better pace than a few months ago.
With jp version 0.36, you can play translated content up to 0.35

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have a question about the various other questions that seem to populate around here.

I've never played this game but I've had my eye on it for the last year or so. Anyways I tend to see people completely lost as to what you need to do and questions about current roadblocks that don't lead anywhere.

Does this game not communicate things well or is it mainly that it's attracting Non-English people as a majority? I'm just wondering since that's what stops me from starting the game in the first place, getting lost and wasting time even if what I'm trying to do doesn't really exist.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes