BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
have fun waiting dev realized he can be lazy and continue milking simps for money. i stopped supporting him long time ago
Same I do not get why so many fellow English speakers support him either honestly he has not honored his own translation times at all for months despite making a fortune from the game He refuses to higher a new translator despite how many of his supporters depend on proper not machine based translations.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Didn't Technobrake break his hand earlier? There was a tweet of his arm in a cast a few weeks ago or something. What's the status on that healing?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Same I do not get why so many fellow English speakers support him either honestly he has not honored his own translation times at all for months despite making a fortune from the game He refuses to higher a new translator despite how many of his supporters depend on proper not machine based translations.
Months? The new version always have english content until the previous version (0.37 means we already have translation until 0.365, or at least 0.36 last time I check) His English may not be good but at least he does proper translation, not machine translation
I don't support him on patreon so I won't talk shit about him in here. That'll be rude to him and his patreon

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
You were this creator I disappoint I do not know if I launch it too fast or what but the truth is that many events are missing that are seen in history but they do not happen besides that not in all history it is not seen frequently how the girl falls into corruption I have put a lot of effort into art and history and that is appreciated but I think it is more a demo than a complete game with all the events, some scenes are not seen others are repetitive I think this in itself is not a game but rather a demo What is something coming from maybe Ankoku Marimokan is saving a complete game and this is just a sample of his new mechanics and stories and he only looks for reviews and errors to improve in his next game but I will be attentive to him since I liked him and I do not like them Gey games but his art, his perversion and his ideas are good, this does not compare to his other games but more could be done for this

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes