Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
So I don't have a right to be angry because I am not paying anymore? Fuck that if I want to bitch about the translation I will maybe you are happy eating garbage like a good little goat but I am not. I made 1 comment you people are the ones that insist on carrying on here not me I already said my peice and I stand by it and my right to say it. I mean christ alive why do you think I stopped being a patron in the first place?
Brother, you can state your opinion and your piece. You are not however, in any authority to call anyone who supports this game fools for supporting it or stop them. I get why you stopped supporting it and started bashing the creator, that's your right. We only have speculation about the proper translation, especially considering he admitted not having a translator for months and that he had a injury that exacerbates the situation. The anger goes nowhere.

Rest of us are just hoping for the best expecting the worst. There's some evidence that he may be playing us, but give it a benefit of doubt. Or uh, don't I guess.

Last edited:

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
does anyone remember who the top 5 liked characters were in the polls? they were then chosen to get more content.
I think the potion maker and the elf in the red light district were 2 of them.
Don't know who the rest were.
Is the elf girl who is partners with leon getting any content in the future?

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
How can I visit Port Town?

I can only travel to some kind of forest two spots before the actual town.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes