BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
My issue with you is the fact that you feel the need to insult other people just because you lost money. No one forced you to donate, and no one would care if you stopped donating, yet you feel the need to insult me and his other patrons just because you want to be mad
You people started it I was insulted and called out first and I gave the same in turn. I was just bitching about him refusing to pay a proper translator and you all acted like I was calling for another round of nuclear hellfire upon Japan. I would like to say I'm sorry if my complaining about something I am allowed to irks you, but I cannot bring myself to care. By all means keep throwing money at him it is your right but do not dare tell me I don't as a former supporter have the right to bitch in a forum about how he is just refusing to hire a proper translator.

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
You people started it I was insulted and called out first and I gave the same in turn. I was just bitching about him refusing to pay a proper translator and you all acted like I was calling for another round of nuclear hellfire upon Japan. I would like to say I'm sorry if my complaining about something I am allowed to irks you, but I cannot bring myself to care. By all means keep throwing money at him it is your right but do not dare tell me I don't as a former supporter have the right to bitch in a forum about how he is just refusing to hire a proper translator.
Drop it. You are propogating another line of dumb attitude right now. Just take a rest, look away and disconnect from this thread. Filling it with constant missile firing back and forth only escalates the issues. You can have your opinions and make decisions for yourself. But if you get offended by some jerk, and decides to start a Thread War over it here, then honestly, you're just as stupid and childish as those who started it.

So please be the adult and stop. Thank you very much!

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Nobody cares, you should make your own forum called "Crying is allowed", we do not care that he has a good translator or that he takes 5 years making content (if you had followed grimhelm who made the game Alien quest eve, you would understand that techno is doing an excellent job more than he should, Grimhelm took 5 months to make 1 single upload, So imagine it seemed that he had died but no, in the end I complete it)

In short, you cannot blame him for anything, because he is doing an excellent job
Anyway, the hypotenuse of swiss cheese XD

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Final thing is: If you have time to bitch about Translator crap, while not knowing WHY and HOW it happened and being angry at someone else's behalf, like an idiot.

Why don't you BECOME the translator? Try to get hired by the Dev or do it privately, and share your works, like Saiker1 here. Or don't. Either way. If you want something done, do it yourself, if you have time to rage on about it. Best solution you can do in life.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Shouldn't be that difficult to find someone here on the forum that knows how to translate from Japanese? Maybe that person could do it in exchange for donations/patreon or the sorts.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is there any way to get the scene from the camping? There's only the sound of plap, but no scene at all apart from Kohaku telling him not to peep.
I did get this scene one time but I don't know how to trigger it again? Does anybody know the variables?

I only get the scene with Yarizo groping the priestess butt cheeks with his dick, since she has a chastity belt (I guess there is no way for her to remove it?)

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Alright. Playing the 0.37 version. But in the Royal Capital, Priestess straight up is cold to Yarizo, despite his relationships is 10 and i've modified addict to 100, and the other options are maxed as well such as Lust and Love for example.

The heck's going on? Also, he doesn't harass her in combat and she's stuck in casting animation. I am assuming i'm bugged as heck? There a way to unbug yourself? Thanks!

I see that the Yarizo Addict doesn't go up, despite my changes and even if i do it without using Saveeditor. That is weird...

All options for sex seems disabled too. This applies to all my saves on 0.37. When i Solo Priestess.

Last edited:

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
anyone having this issues before? it already happens to me from long time ago, I think from last year and this notif pops out on every RPGMV game I think? (the one with green castle logo on it) but the game still run smoothly without any problem actually. but I'm just curious what is this notif trully is, is this gonna affect later? btw thanks, stay safe and have great day!

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
anyone having this issues before? it already happens to me from long time ago, I think from last year and this notif pops out on every RPGMV game I think? (the one with green castle logo on it) but the game still run smoothly without any problem actually. but I'm just curious what is this notif trully is, is this gonna affect later? btw thanks, stay safe and have great day!
I used to have this problem before and if I remember correctly, it doesn't affect the games I played. Found a link about this:
Edit: Hope this help you.

Yuurei18

Oct 17, 2020
how do you activate dungeon test? i try accessing it through the wardrobe but it seem to grey out.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes