Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
So I don't have a right to be angry because I am not paying anymore? Fuck that if I want to bitch about the translation I will maybe you are happy eating garbage like a good little goat but I am not. I made 1 comment you people are the ones that insist on carrying on here not me I already said my peice and I stand by it and my right to say it. I mean christ alive why do you think I stopped being a patron in the first place?
I feel you dude, spent like 50 bucks but it's getting me nowhere. Bad investment on my part since there is no share holders meetings. Haha

Lesson learned. I just give 1 dollar every month now, although I think he'll be okay if I didn't.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So I don't have a right to be angry because I am not paying anymore? Fuck that if I want to bitch about the translation I will maybe you are happy eating garbage like a good little goat but I am not. I made 1 comment you people are the ones that insist on carrying on here not me I already said my peice and I stand by it and my right to say it. I mean christ alive why do you think I stopped being a patron in the first place?
My issue with you is the fact that you feel the need to insult other people just because you lost money. No one forced you to donate, and no one would care if you stopped donating, yet you feel the need to insult me and his other patrons just because you want to be mad

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
I feel you dude, spent like 50 bucks but it's getting me nowhere. Bad investment on my part since there is no share holders meetings. Haha

Lesson learned. I just give 1 dollar every month now, although I think he'll be okay if I didn't.
I should get a life i think since i just read all of you guys conversation about how the Dev is can be lazy so on and quality of translation so on and it made me chuckle since like what did you guys even expect?

That's pretty smart for him actually, good decision if you ask me but yeah his patrons wouldn't like it yeah. I remember a game called Star Citizen did the same thing so good move but went a little overboard but this is an H Game so yeah shouldn't take that long but yeah patrons are entitled to be outraged if he's TOO slow and it's not like he'll get money when the whole project ends so there's that so kinda odd people expected much out of it all. I highly doubt the Developer cares THAT MUCH about his patrons i mean it's rare to find quality HGames let alone a good Developer and a good HGame.

Again he won't really make money after the whole project ends "Reminds me of Milfy City". Pay him a buck if you like his work and paying him more than that doesn't mean you get Developer access unless the developer stated it so why the outrage? Just pull out if it pisses you off and pretty sure you guys arent alone and the rest of his patrons would notice eventually and pull out so he's digging his own grave so let him. Voicing it out would just make him all the more cautious about it so let him explode all on his own.

Shouldnt really invest too much HGames since even big developers of quality games do the same thing and they'll explode on their own when people stops trusting them "And they will". Stop paying him is all im saying.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I need help with something... I actually never found out how to advance the scenes with the potion maker, her relationship quests have relationship points but I dunno how to aquire said points.

GuyNamedK

Nov 15, 2020
I need help with something... I actually never found out how to advance the scenes with the potion maker, her relationship quests have relationship points but I dunno how to acquire said points.
Talk to her alone as the MC and do her relationship events. If you want to skip the grind, you can use the cheat tool and max out your relationship with her.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
You've gotten it to work via wine? what wine prefix and libraries do you have? When I launch the game it gets passed the startup white screen before crashing
I don't know since I'm a computer noob. But u just install the default wine. And it should work. Use a keyboard shortcut zoom to get full screen and its playable. Maybe change your language setting to Japanese local. I wish I knew more to get it working completely. Like I said. When you go into fights and use a spell the game will crash. Let me know if you make any progress?

Guato

Jan 24, 2020

Anyone have any idea if this game get a playable version? (and if there is, someone to share the link please)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Dont know if it just me but what was once an ntr focus is now giving alot more to MC then used. Alot of the ntr and other scenes removed and dont know when it may be brought back.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Well. I saw someone bitching bout how they haven't seen any "progress" from the developer. But what did you expect after getting their arm hurt and perhaps something happened behind the scenes we don't know about? Real life stuff happens.

Anyhows. I subbed on his Ci-en. I can be patient and wait for progress. I have other things to do while i wait.

Cool that Saiker1 does some modding. That's certainly interesting and i applaud your efforts!

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Well. I saw someone bitching bout how they haven't seen any "progress" from the developer. But what did you expect after getting their arm hurt and perhaps something happened behind the scenes we don't know about? Real life stuff happens.

Anyhows. I subbed on his Ci-en. I can be patient and wait for progress. I have other things to do while i wait.

Cool that Saiker1 does some modding. That's certainly interesting and i applaud your efforts!
Thank you very much, I do the best I can with my zero knowledge in photoshop OWO
By the way

techno put this up for the animations we do? (still, i see that those who voted that "accept criticism and ideas" will win the dispute.)(so perfect we can give him ideas i guess)

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Regarding that the Dev put up. It's best that we got critique. Otherwise, how are you able to figure out if your customer/consumer/fan base thinks of your work? If you know what they think and feel about what you're doing, without compromising entirely on what you want to do and your ideas, that's good and all.

Personally. I have no qualms on his content. I am honestly tired of the tame and boring modern Hentai stuff you see almost 90% of the time, with the exception of some things that aren't exactly "Hentai" content and more digusting such as "Gore", "Vore" and "Scat'n Watersports", in my opinion.

I say he continues on the road as he's done now and let us not get in the way of his content he's creating. There's fetishes and things for everyone, just gotta find it and not get in the way of other people's stuff. Such as if you don't like NTR, you don't need to watch it, and even so, NPRI allows you to skip most things and avoid scenes for the most degree, you can just hold down CTRL too for Non-Combat scenes even for the non-previous watched ones. So i don't see why the previous convos about "REE NTR!" shite when you can skip and avoid a good deal of it, in a genuine NTR Focused H-Game. It's friggen called "Nymphomania Priestess" for the love of all that's great!

Anyhows. Time to just wait the clock out for delicious new content!

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes