nymphie

Sep 27, 2019
I don't know since I'm a computer noob. But u just install the default wine. And it should work. Use a keyboard shortcut zoom to get full screen and its playable. Maybe change your language setting to Japanese local. I wish I knew more to get it working completely. Like I said. When you go into fights and use a spell the game will crash. Let me know if you make any progress?
Thanks I found the issue, I forgot by default that the zip command doesn't keep the japanese names on a few files. so I extracted it with 7z and it runs fine now, I'll see if I get the same issue as yours

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
Whenever I try to start the game I get this message:

"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"

Ideas? :(

dark king

Jun 8, 2018
does anyone know how to do the quest "investigate the unkown" ? its says hear the adventurer story in the church i did but nothing happens

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
does anyone know how to do the quest "investigate the unkown" ? its says hear the adventurer story in the church i did but nothing happens
now continue the other quests . go to university and theres a guy in the library .
talk to him and complete his quest and then you can continue "investigate the unkown" quest .

Reactions: dark king

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
It seems like there was a new post on patreon regarding the English translation. If someone with access can share the info here..

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I want to share this sad moment with you guys, the author of Berserk died

Press F for respect
F.

If it makes anyone feel better, at least he didn't become senile and made a shitty fucking ending like in AoT. If any fan will ever do a quality ending that you like you can always just consider that cannon in your heart.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
F.

If it makes anyone feel better, at least he didn't become senile and made a shitty fucking ending like in AoT. If any fan will ever do a quality ending that you like you can always just consider that cannon in your heart.
Yeah, At least Berserk will live on forever and be talked about for a long time, unlike SnK that will be lost to time due to mediocre final arc and ending.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes