John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Really great game! Try it! Enjoy it! Love it! Wait for it to get completed! Enjoy it to fullest! Is my recommendation and what I will do. next time I'm enjoying this game it is completed.

Reactions: Heranwen

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
And i dont know who does but some pic from the Op need to be removed because they aren't in the game anymore

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
This might seem a stupid question but is there any real NTR in this game? I played it several updates back, but the girl never ever did anything behind the players back. Like if she fucked some other dude it was because you told her too, or you were playing as her and made her do it.

Does she ever 'cheat'? No? Or did I just not play right?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
This might seem a stupid question but is there any real NTR in this game? I played it several updates back, but the girl never ever did anything behind the players back. Like if she fucked some other dude it was because you told her too, or you were playing as her and made her do it.

Does she ever 'cheat'? No? Or did I just not play right?
There is. This game has many fetishes from cheating, netorase to netorare
You probaly haven't raise her lust higher than love, or tell her about your netorase fetish

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
There is. This game has many fetishes from cheating, netorase to netorare
You probaly haven't raise her lust higher than love, or tell her about your netorase fetish
thanks dude. i thought it was strange i didn't find scenes like that, probably made wrong choices and it was an earlier build :)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes