Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Ok, at this point it is ridiculous. How big is this game that it takes 1.5 years and still not in 0.5?
So it's at 0.39. It was delayed because his arm got fucked up. However. At the rate things are progressing, depending on the size of the content and updates/patches. It'd say it'll take about half a year to reach 1.00. He already has most things established for the foundation of the game. Seeing as the rest is filling in blanks and base content.

Most likely past 1.00 means that he's likely going to add a lot of new and fresh content. At least i believe so. I can be wrong about all of this. But this is based on my observations during my short time finding about NPRI and F95 site.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Also keep in mind version numbers mean fuck-all in regards to the game's completion. The 0.5 update will most likely not be half of the finished game at all.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Also keep in mind version numbers mean fuck-all in regards to the game's completion. The 0.5 update will most likely not be half of the finished game at all.
This smacks of so much truth.

I've seen systems where 1.0 means full release and systems where 1.0 means this is the very first "Working" version of the game for beta testing, and yet others where 1.0 means "January release" so don't take version numbers as any sort of reliable progress indicator because there's no way to know if 0.5 means "half way there" or its just a version before 0.10

roflcopter66

Feb 16, 2019
This smacks of so much truth.

I've seen systems where 1.0 means full release and systems where 1.0 means this is the very first "Working" version of the game for beta testing, and yet others where 1.0 means "January release" so don't take version numbers as any sort of reliable progress indicator because there's no way to know if 0.5 means "half way there" or its just a version before 0.10
I was just going to say that, some developers go from 0.9 to 1.0, while others go from 0.9 to 0.10 LOL

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
1.00 necessarily doesn't mean finished. But it's kind of like the line of the Base Game/Content having being mostly finished. At least that's kind of the usual note.

But i have a feeling that even IF 1.00 would be reached. There'd still be a lot more to come. Seeing as this is a huge project Technobrake works on. So i'd assume, if correctly, that this will take an abundant amount of time and the number versions may not mean much other then an updated version, for the most part.

So i'd take the idea of number versions with as much grain of insecurity to it's completion ratio or/and release as much as possible. Doubtfully this might not even reached completion much less release, by the time he reaches even 1.00, if not far above that. I get the feeling that NPRI might not be released on DLSite for the time being if not ever. If the Project is going to be rather impressive and very much sizeable. Since DLSite doesn't have Early Access or whatever shite people produce, on there. Although they do sell DLC for some products. Such as Goblin Burrow.

This is just pure guesswork, though.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
soo is there anyway to see gallery from the begining of the game? i started this one a while ago but i dont want to play again from 0%
thx in advance

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
soo is there anyway to see gallery from the begining of the game? i started this one a while ago but i dont want to play again from 0%
thx in advance
There basically is no gallery. There’s a “gallery” in your closet in your room but it’s basically empty. If you played a while ago you’re better off starting a new one. There’s been a bunch of stuff added in between points in the game that you can’t see without playing.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
There basically is no gallery. There’s a “gallery” in your closet in your room but it’s basically empty. If you played a while ago you’re better off starting a new one. There’s been a bunch of stuff added in between points in the game that you can’t see without playing.
i started again the game in "fap" mode so that way i dont have to fight. thing is im stuck in the part where you are in the forest at night and a red knight start to chase you and you have to scape. im cornered and i dont know what to do xd
also. i wanted to see the potion maker events. is the girl i mostly like in this game but she dont want to talk to me D:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes