Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone got the latest save? someone posted their own save herr but that one doesn't have Yaziro in the room. Prolly killed him ig

Jul 4, 2018
Guys, i got few questions.
1) How do u get ntr scene in your room? Where u need 200+ lust and 100- love? I got it through cheat but option still closed in dialogue..
2) How do i open beach? Do i need progress further in a game?
3) How to activate all low traffic street events? With exhebition and netorase?
1. I guess you're reffering to the "talking to MC through the slightly ajar door" NTR event, it has to be morning and the MC has to be outside of the room for this event to work, just go talk to any NPC with a heart above their name and invite them to your room.

2.As far as I know the beach opens up after you advance in adventurer rank.

3.they should be able to be unlocked from the start.

Jul 4, 2018
3) It says i need to interact with lamp post, but i cant interact with any objects there, even when she wears face mask Maybe it needs to be certain conditions? Same with netorase event with mc, message from husband? She needs to be alone in low traffic? I cant find anything there either alone or with mc
You're supposed to interact with the map while playing as the priestess for the semi Netorare event

for the netorase event you need to go to Low traffic street at night there are the guys you can go to a party with if you're in the same group as priestess as MC

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
3) It says i need to interact with lamp post, but i cant interact with any objects there, even when she wears face mask Maybe it needs to be certain conditions? Same with netorase event with mc, message from husband? She needs to be alone in low traffic? I cant find anything there either alone or with mc
You need to raise her lust, then interact with lamp post (Or have to do some events first)
For netorase event, you have to talk with her about netorase fetish through A menu

Anyway, read Netorase section in walkthrough. There's a guide how to unlock

Adswde

May 26, 2018
good in dungeon smoke I couldn't get the changelog scene just a little bit of harassment in option 3, I have yarizo relationship level 2, how to get the changelog scene?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
good in dungeon smoke I couldn't get the changelog scene just a little bit of harassment in option 3, I have yarizo relationship level 2, how to get the changelog scene?
Edit your save file to increase Yarizo’s relationship. I don’t know which number exactly is the blowjob but putting it to 10 is a sex scene.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
guys do i need to finish the game each time a new update comes out? is there no way to keep my saves and update?
Since this game is in development sometime the content update come with a system update or bug fix that make old saves usseless. You can use the save files shares un the main post to skip right to the new content.

Reactions: netnobody25

Nvia_

Jun 23, 2020
Seriously anyone got the witch game archived or on their pc cause i downloaded it once but deleted it because of hdd sweep but since yiff is down(where i originally downloaded it from) i can't find it anywhere, anyone got a clue? A website? A download? If so you should post it, but that's on you
Im assuming this: [ ] is where you'd purchase the mini game

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes