FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Oh for fuck's sake not this shit again. Even Techobrake had enough of this argument when he was implementing the golden statue stuff because both sides wouldn't stop acting like children and throwing insults at the other to the point where he refused to post comments from either side. Just because you may not like certain content doesn't invalidate it. If you think vanilla is boring and like NTR then play the game as a NTR game. If you think NTR is disgusting and like vanilla/harem then play the game like that. It's not that hard.

Why are you guys asking for Vanilla? are you really going to fuck コハク the whole game and no one else ?
You are not going to cheat on コハク with other girls right guys ? Because that would be hypocritical.
What sort of logic is this? Half this thread is you going on and on about "muh NTR and giant old man cock" while spouting blatant misinformation about the game's development and content, yet the second people want to talk about the vanilla or harem/netori content where the MC fucks other girls (which IS the the game much to your apparent displeasure) you now want to take some imaginary high road about how wanting such content is hypocritical? Stop.

Lastly here's the proper English v0.6b version, stop posting the Japanese version without checking properly.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
She hits you? are you talking about content added in the 0.6?
yea talk to the blonde haired chick in the area with the riders, pick I think the second option and she gets pissed, instantly decking you to 1 hp, making her stronger than every enemy in the demo so far

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
What sort of logic is this? Half this thread is you going on and on about "muh NTR and giant old man cock" while spouting blatant misinformation about the game's development and content, yet the second people want to talk about the vanilla or harem/netori content where the MC fucks other girls (which IS the the game much to your apparent displeasure) you now want to take some imaginary high road about how wanting such content is hypocritical? Stop.
Yes.

コハク is in love with Jimio. So having sex with other women in the game behind her back (or in front of her like she does with Yarizo on MC) is as bad as コハク cheating on Jimio.

Its like people want to self-insert themselves as Jimio because hes an uninteresting character with no personality and everything the MC does is okay. o_O

1585424834078.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zntr and byran47

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Yes.

コハク is in love with Jimio. So having sex with other women in the game behind her back (or in front of her like she does with Yarizo on MC) is as bad as コハク cheating on Jimio.

Its like people want to self-insert themselves as Jimio because hes an uninteresting character with no personality and everything the MC does is okay. o_O
That's probably true. Even the default name 'Jimmy' has 'Jimi' which means bland or uninteresting in Japanese.

Also self-inserting into the Main character is one of the reasons we play the games after all. So of course some people wouldn't like it if something that they don't like happen to the character. That's probably why there is no dialogue from the MC in the sex scenes. The MC is basically the player and adding random dialogues to MC's voice would sometimes turn them off if the dialogues doesn't match what they are thinking of.

More than anything, getting a vanilla storyline in a game named "Nymphomania Priestess" itself is a miracle in my opinion. So dedicating half of the game's story just for vanilla to balance both sides would be hard. (Or it'll probably take five years to complete this game cuz it'll be too big).

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Whats different in the 0.6b version than the 0.6? Also, changelog says there was a new scene other than from the new enemy...

D

Deleted member 373045

Oh for fuck's sake not this shit again. Even Techobrake had enough of this argument when he was implementing the golden statue stuff because both sides wouldn't stop acting like children and throwing insults at the other to the point where he refused to post comments from either side. Just because you may not like certain content doesn't invalidate it. If you think vanilla is boring and like NTR then play the game as a NTR game. If you think NTR is disgusting and like vanilla/harem then play the game like that. It's not that hard.

Lastly here's the proper English v0.6b version, stop posting the Japanese version without checking properly.

Mega
Why did it take so long to get a link? We've been waiting forever.

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016

the previous versions were Japanese? ... if it happenes again report it straight

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
That's because cucks flock to any NTR like flies to shit, regardless of quality. It's impossible to win with them when it comes to sheer desperation for their subhuman fetish.
Anyone in favor of vanilla is going to get immediately rebuked by such "arguments" as "BuT yoU CaN tUrN iT OfF!11" or "IT'S NOT REAL NTR". We've done this dance many times.
I was just giving a good suggestion to the people who wanted Vanilla. If you really feel that you will just be beat by all the other patreons who love NTR or the mindset that it's "impossible to win", then so be it.

I don't mind Vanilla in a NTR game, so I don't know why people mind (optional) NTR in a game.

Oct 14, 2018
Why does it have to be a "vanilla route" ? Why not just make a "love route" where both get into doing kinky/non-vanilla shit with each other ?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
I must say that game development is extremely inconsistent. I have been checking progress since prob 0.3 and nothing of significance was added.
I like artstyle, and badend was intense, but the "game" lacks meat between mildly erotic touching at the begining and ultrahardcore goblin-rape at badend . Its like autor invested his time in this particular cave and scene, and not going to add much outside of it.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
I must say that game development is extremely inconsistent. I have been checking progress since prob 0.3 and nothing of significance was added.
I like artstyle, and badend was intense, but the "game" lacks meat between mildly erotic touching at the begining and ultrahardcore goblin-rape at badend . Its like autor invested his time in this particular cave and scene, and not going to add much outside of it.
Well, according to what i read, this whole thing is just a demo/dungeon tesr not the main game itself.

Reactions: taksoe123
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes