blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Just played Sana, it has funny parts and had a fine fap. I would say Technobreaker is doing a good job so far. Its like a Sana game with more complexity. Still... just checked the Twitter poll... cant believe people prefers Non-animated scenes with variety of outfits over animated ones with no outfit variation. Oh well, its a NTR game after all.
I tried ti play that game, the art Is great but the woman's model is well, unique and the mtl translation Is really bad.

Reactions: Eredino

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Just played Sana, it has funny parts and had a fine fap. I would say Technobreaker is doing a good job so far. Its like a Sana game with more complexity. Still... just checked the Twitter poll... cant believe people prefers Non-animated scenes with variety of outfits over animated ones with no outfit variation. Oh well, its a NTR game after all.
Its a NTR and Vanilla game after all.*

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Where is this dumb meme that Nymphomania Priestess is a NTR game coming from? Regardless of how much content the full game will actually add, Technobrake has gone out of his way to say that he's going to divide content equally and that any of the netorare/netorase content will never be forced on you. If you want to play the entire game just headpatting the Priestess then you can.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar
D

Deleted member 373045

Where is this dumb meme that Nymphomania Priestess is a NTR game coming from? Regardless of how much content the full game will actually add, Technobrake has gone out of his way to say that he's going to divide content equally and that any of the netorare/netorase content will never be forced on you. If you want to play the entire game just headpatting the Priestess then you can.
Neriman was the one preaching about it.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
0.7 (Jap) was relased only including the trap test. A 0.7a will be released next week with Sex battle events. The english version (0.7b) he scheduled for the first week of April.

He also estimated that he is completed about 10% of the game.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
0.7 (Jap) was relased only including the trap test. A 0.7a will be released next week with Sex battle events. The english version (0.7b) he scheduled for the first week of April.

He also estimated that he is completed about 10% of the game.
Only 10%? I guess that the game won't be released in 2020

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Depends. He wants also to outsource the line drawing and I think his intention is to finish all the core meachnics with the alpha. That would leave fleshing out the story and world

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah shes getting fucked by Yaziro right there and apparently we can see the scene from her perspective... not sure if it was fully implemented tho.
The biggest problem of the vanilla sex for now is the lack of proper dialogue, jimmy is a fucking mute during sex and that makes the dialogue a pretty boring monologue.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes