lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Did you get the game from that post a page ago? If so as stated before that's the Japanese version. While it still has an English language setting available, none of the new stuff is translated in that one and if you try to play the game in English there is obviously going to be some problems. The actual English version runs fine.
Oh ok, that makes sense. Should have read the previous comments...

kikolas

Aug 28, 2019
Oh by the way he tweeted about next 0.7 update. The japanese version will be released between the 26 and 28 this month.
Ive made my best on trying to translate the tweet. Sometimes the translation changes when you separate a few symbols. But more or less it says:

*Version 0.7 will be released the 26 or 28.
*Its mainly a trap test
*New follower event during battle (In the case of Jarizo, if the relationship is high, while the main character is doing his best, he may lewd with the priest).

Thats about it and the following pic is Kohaku warning Jimmy-O (? about goblins and other enemies using women as booby traps.
View attachment 594382
So yeah, more happy cummies for us ugly bastards. If she breathes...
I particularly think this game is amazing and very complete the best of its kind knows some similar games

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I particularly think this game is amazing and very complete the best of its kind knows some similar games
S T O P
Dont get hyped now. We have only seen the dungeon systems so far. We dont know if the complete game will be just this and some barebones town. Ive been playing japanese Hentai rpgmaker games since i was 13 and can tell they used to have shitty content (lame h scenes and cg). Technobrake is making almost 2000 dollars on patreon alone. We dont know how much on Ci-en. Dunno what you are talking about when you say "complete" I havent seen the priest getting her ass fucked and no more than 2 shota scenes.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
S T O P
Dont get hyped now. We have only seen the dungeon systems so far. We dont know if the complete game will be just this and some barebones town. Ive been playing japanese Hentai rpgmaker games since i was 13 and can tell they used to have shitty content (lame h scenes and cg). Technobrake is making almost 2000 dollars on patreon alone. We dont know how much on Ci-en. Dunno what you are talking about when you say "complete" I havent seen the priest getting her ass fucked and no more than 2 shota scenes.
I can't agree more. I like the concept of this game and the choices the player have. But, if the story-line itself is small, I won't be able to enjoy it. Well, we've only seen the dungeon. So there might be more to it.

I do hope it will be better than most of the games in this genre though. I liked Nymphomania paradox after all.

Reactions: Eredino

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I can't agree more. I like the concept of this game and the choices the player have. But, if the story-line itself is small, I won't be able to enjoy it. Well, we've only seen the dungeon. So there might be more to it.

I do hope it will be better than most of the games in this genre though. I liked Nymphomania paradox after all.
We only know the Dungeon Parts, so its not crazy to asume now the Town might not be as cool as we think.

Dont get me wrong I like the content so far but what if his supporters expect a fleshed out game outside the dungeons but instead they get 6 or 7 new girls the MC can fuck but they only have once scene? Or even worse, in order to get them to have sex with MC you have to grind dungeon mobs? I hope it wont be like that... but if it happens to be so then yall may consider yourselves CUCKED.

Dont be Jimmy-O guys. Be the Ugly Bastard. The game is called Nymphomania Priestess for a reason and that reason is getting the MC cucked. But lets hope for the best and see if we get a fleshed out Town or World by May. ;)

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
We only know the Dungeon Parts, so its not crazy to asume now the Town might not be as cool as we think.

Dont get me wrong I like the content so far but what if his supporters expect a fleshed out game outside the dungeons but instead they get 6 or 7 new girls the MC can fuck but they only have once scene? Or even worse, in order to get them to have sex with MC you have to grind dungeon mobs? I hope it wont be like that... but if it happens to be so then yall may consider yourselves CUCKED.

Dont be Jimmy-O guys. Be the Ugly Bastard. The game is called Nymphomania Priestess for a reason and that reason is getting the MC cucked. But lets hope for the best and see if we get a fleshed out Town or World by May. ;)
Nah dog, I dont like NTR. Thanks for asking tho.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Oh by the way he tweeted about next 0.7 update. The japanese version will be released between the 26 and 28 this month.
Ive made my best on trying to translate the tweet. Sometimes the translation changes when you separate a few symbols. But more or less it says:

*Version 0.7 will be released the 26 or 28.
*Its mainly a trap test
*New follower event during battle (In the case of Jarizo, if the relationship is high, while the main character is doing his best, he may lewd with the priest).

Thats about it and the following pic is Kohaku warning Jimmy-O (? about goblins and other enemies using women as booby traps.
View attachment 594382
So yeah, more happy cummies for us ugly bastards. If she breathes...
Ooh, just like Sana then?

LordScat

Jul 8, 2017
should i wait for full release game or enjoy every new content from new update?
yes, enjoy every new content XD

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
The posted on twitter some info about the in battle NTR events. Here is what I got from it

The tempo of the battle is quite bad if you break every time an NTR event occurs
The battle is for the main character
During the battle in the hero's point of view you only get a log entry like "I feel uncomfortable ..."
The A-side B-side system allows you to see what happened (optionally) in the priest's point of view at the end of the battle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Jul 1, 2018
W T F ??!! Nympho Priestess looks A LOT like Sana... the art looks lewder (except the tits are kinda big for my taste). Then wtf can we expect from this game right here then ? a new game+ in which MC has a bigger dick? a dice-roll combat system? grinding relationship points for Yashiro? This Sana game may change my expectations for Nymphomania Priestess.
A new game + where the mc has the biggest dong (AKA reverse the roles of everyone in the game) would be really interesting but that would be a lot of work so i doubt it.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Well who knows what Technobrake will do. I already told him that he can just update the game later on. Basically free DLC, just like Breast Mafia did for his Busty Sana game. Breast Mafia updated that game for free and added more events. FREEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: vyasav

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Just played Sana, it has funny parts and had a fine fap. I would say Technobreaker is doing a good job so far. Its like a Sana game with more complexity. Still... just checked the Twitter poll... cant believe people prefers Non-animated scenes with variety of outfits over animated ones with no outfit variation. Oh well, its a NTR game after all.

Reactions: Eredino and Dsandr

_Kowareta_

Jan 26, 2019
I love this developer and his art, only missing that he was cheering when they are in the sex scene and he would make him the best developer

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes