D

Deleted member 373045

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
D

Deleted member 373045

I found the game
You found it? Can you share a link or tell us where in the thread so we can easily get ahold of future releases to download the game more quickly? Unless you meant you’re a Patreon user and donated to him, in that case never mind.

Also thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
I'm new here guys, I found the game but I don't know how to share it, all I did was upload it to mega:
Mega
You can turn Eng starting new but It has some bugs tho
thank u bro much apreciated, altho i cant see some of the english text for some reason i just see invisible text, is there a way for fix?

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
The 0.6 was shared here like a week ago or so. It has english option but most of the new text is missing. People just dont want to read previous posts...

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Oh by the way he tweeted about next 0.7 update. The japanese version will be released between the 26 and 28 this month.
Ive made my best on trying to translate the tweet. Sometimes the translation changes when you separate a few symbols. But more or less it says:

*Version 0.7 will be released the 26 or 28.
*Its mainly a trap test
*New follower event during battle (In the case of Jarizo, if the relationship is high, while the main character is doing his best, he may lewd with the priest).

Thats about it and the following pic is Kohaku warning Jimmy-O (? about goblins and other enemies using women as booby traps.
ETrloF1U4AA3f3E.jpg
So yeah, more happy cummies for us ugly bastards. If she breathes...

shikouyin

Jun 14, 2017
Oh by the way he tweeted about next 0.7 update. The japanese version will be released between the 26 and 28 this month.
Ive made my best on trying to translate the tweet. Sometimes the translation changes when you separate a few symbols. But more or less it says:

*Version 0.7 will be released the 26 or 28.
*Its mainly a trap test
*Its a follower event during battle (In the case of Jarizo, if the relationship is high, while the main character is doing his best, he may lewd with the priest).

Thats about it and the following pic is Kohaku warning Jimmy-O (? about goblins and other enemies using women as booby traps.
View attachment 594382
So yeah, more happy cummies for us ugly bastards. If she breathes...
:KEK:yeah~~~

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Is it just me or is 0.6 really bugged? Much of the new text doesn't show up in the text window and I there are other bugs like the main character becoming invisible after talking to the crystal ball to safe the abducted priestess. The game also crashes a lot. Never had any problem with previous versions though

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Is it just me or is 0.6 really bugged? Much of the new text doesn't show up in the text window and I there are other bugs like the main character becoming invisible after talking to the crystal ball to safe the abducted priestess. The game also crashes a lot. Never had any problem with previous versions though
Did you get the game from that post a page ago? If so as stated before that's the Japanese version. While it still has an English language setting available, none of the new stuff is translated in that one and if you try to play the game in English there is obviously going to be some problems. The actual English version runs fine.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes