D

Deleted member 373045

For people who don't have to wait for the English release.
That’s stupid, why bother putting all this time and effort into an inferior version when the English version is going to be released in LESS than a week??

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017
That’s stupid, why bother putting all this time and effort into an inferior version when the English version is going to be released in LESS than a week??
Some people know more than one language. How is the original version inferior if you know the language?

D

Deleted member 373045

Some people know more than one language. How is the original version inferior if you know the language?
The people requesting for the Japanese version have shown they don’t know the language by trying to machine translate it to English.

And this pirate website is English only. If you or the people requesting the Japanese version knows Japanese (doubt it) then why aren’t you at a Japanese only pirate site or 2ch?

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
The people requesting for the Japanese version have shown they don’t know the language by trying to machine translate it to English.

And this pirate website is English only. If you or the people requesting the Japanese version knows Japanese (doubt it) then why aren’t you at a Japanese only pirate site or 2ch?
Because people like using the forum and they've already got the jap version here?

D

Deleted member 373045

Because people like using the forum and they've already got the jap version here?
Okay, and I'm not stopping them from using the forum, I'm stateing this is a English only forum.
The only reason there even is suddenly a Japanese version up for download because someone uploaded it. Because apparently people are so impatient and can't wait 2-4 days for the English version and would rather machine translate the early bug filled Japanese version. Seems really silly.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Okay, and I'm not stopping them from using the forum, I'm stateing this is a English only forum.
The only reason there even is suddenly a Japanese version up for download because someone uploaded it. Because apparently people are so impatient and can't wait 2-4 days for the English version and would rather machine translate the early bug filled Japanese version. Seems really silly.
Okay boomer.

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017

What are you actually complaining about? The original version and the developers original language is Japanese. It makes zero sense to complain that the Japanese version was uploaded.

A lot of games posted here are originally in Japanese and get translated through a third parties into English. How else are they supposed to get translated into English if you dont have the original? If you dont like it so much go help translate.

Reactions: Prevat
D

Deleted member 373045

What are you actually complaining about? The original version and the developers original language is Japanese. It makes zero sense to complain that the Japanese version was uploaded.

A lot of games posted here are originally in Japanese and get translated through a third parties into English. How else are they supposed to get translated into English if you dont have the original? If you dont like it so much go help translate.
You either never played the game or you completely missed my point, maybe even both.

THE GAME ALREADY HAS AN OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION FROM AN (assumed) OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR.

If this game had NO English support or language whatsoever, then this would be helpful. But guess what?! IT ALREADY HAS ENGLISH TEXT THAT ISN’T MACHINE TRANSLATED.

The English version gets released less than 1 week every time. Why would anyone even bother trying to machine translate the Japanese game when all they have to do is wait a few more days for someone who’s pretending to be his patron to steal the released English game?

>> translated through a third parties into English. How else are they supposed to get translated into English if you dont have the original?

Theres no reason to even do this, what’s the point when the superior translation is coming in a few days?! Who exactly are “you” or the people trying to machine translate the game helping? The creator of the game has his own translator and obviously doesn’t like pirates or visit this website.

This is just silly, how are people not getting through their thick skull the English version is coming soon and theres no reason upload the Japanese version in an English speaking pirate site.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
You either never played the game or you completely missed my point, maybe even both.

THE GAME ALREADY HAS AN OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION FROM AN (assumed) OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR.

If this game had NO English support or language whatsoever, then this would be helpful. But guess what?! IT ALREADY HAS ENGLISH TEXT THAT ISN’T MACHINE TRANSLATED.

The English version gets released less than 1 week every time. Why would anyone even bother trying to machine translate the Japanese game when all they have to do is wait a few more days for someone who’s pretending to be his patron to steal the released English game?

>> translated through a third parties into English. How else are they supposed to get translated into English if you dont have the original?

Theres no reason to even do this, what’s the point when the superior translation is coming in a few days?! Who exactly are “you” or the people trying to machine translate the game helping? The creator of the game has his own translator and obviously doesn’t like pirates or visit this website.

This is just silly, how are people not getting through their thick skull the English version is coming soon and theres no reason upload the Japanese version in an English speaking pirate site.
There is also literally no reason to not just upload it for people that want it. It doesnt harm anyone here and i cant really understand why you are so upset

D

Deleted member 373045

There is also literally no reason to not just upload it for people that want it. It doesnt harm anyone here and i cant really understand why you are so upset
Of course, it doesn't harm anyone. But Technobrake has stated himself if the pirating of his games get worse he's going to delay the English version. How do you think he will react if he knows not only is his Patreon game being pirated but also his Ci-En?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Of course, it doesn't harm anyone. But Technobrake has stated himself if the pirating of his games get worse he's going to delay the English version. How do you think he will react if he knows not only is his Patreon game being pirated but also his Ci-En?
Did you pay for either of those?

D

Deleted member 373045

Did you pay for either of those?
Why is that important or related to my response? So what if I am or not, 90% of people in this thread never spent a single cent on sex games.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
If he stops the English version he loses most if not all of that $2k a month he's getting from Patreon alone. He's one of the few Japanese devs that is relatively fluent in English and constantly interacts with his western fanbase so after he put out that statement people have told him this in addition to the fact that since his demo was leaked he's gained more followers because people want to see the full product finished. While he obviously still doesn't like pirating he's not going to just stop the translations and potentially lose fans+income because someone pirated his game. Also it's not like Japanese fans don't pirate his games either.

Also I don't even understand why you're getting so worked up about this. If some people want to play the Japanese version then who cares? It's not like this demo has complex mechanics or a gripping plot line that they absolutely need translated. If it's about the pirating in general then I hate to break it to you but you're on a site dedicated to pirating. Don't know what you're expecting here.

D

Deleted member 373045

Also I don't even understand why you're getting so worked up about this. If some people want to play the Japanese version then who cares?
I'm just baffled people would rather waste hard drive space on MTLing the Japanese version when they're FULLY AWARE that the English version is coming soon.

Whatever, hope those people enjoy downloading the game twice. The MTL didn't even work from what I've read lmao.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes