Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Ikr, i dont really like the camera angle, or something just feels off.
I think its the angle and the beast itself... doesnt look like a dog, more like a humanlike creature in that cg. Though Sometimes Technobrake is a hit and miss with his art, take his twitter banner as an example... imo the feet are too ''meaty''' and that face is just weird not the same quality as his other girls. And yeah shes part of the game.

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
So the dungeon test is just scene is goblin and camp scene that all? nothing else
And if there is more scene how do l achieve them

Last edited:

bitezadusto

Mar 29, 2018
About translations, we are getting a spanish translation too... not sure how big is the hispanic fanbase but from ive seen on twitter they are using a machine translations... so I asume they just they do the with the English version and then just polish it a bit.
Indeed, English is a much easier language to learn than any others for us latins at least. Machine translated is also gladly welcome :D

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Indeed, English is a much easier language to learn than any others for us latins at least. Machine translated is also gladly welcome :D
Cant say I agree with a ''spanish'' translation since we latinos and spaniards dont use the same words to refer to fucking, cock, or pussy. Not even the ''neutral'' spanish is appealing to most spanish speakers in that regard.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Cant say I agree with a ''spanish'' translation since we latinos and spaniards dont use the same words to refer to fucking, cock, or pussy. Not even the ''neutral'' spanish is appealing to most spanish speakers in that regard.
:rolleyes:Have you ever visited to say that Latinos don't like Spanish translations?:HideThePain:
a translation is always well received

Last edited:
Reactions: joebull2
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes