Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
So I dont care about genre war and that stuff. Its stupid for me, tho I like vanilla games more than NTR, so I have a question when will we have an update with vanilla stuff in it? The last 2 or 3 updates where really good but with only NTR stuff.
May or June with the Alpha build.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
for example in Nhentai before they temporarily disabled comment, someone always spamming 'kill all cucks' in every ntr manga. even though I think this is funny because of how dedicated he is :LOL: , some people gonna get triggered because him :rolleyes:
Wonder how long it'll take some people to figure out that they aren't whatever game protagonist and they're watching SOMEONE ELSE get cucked. XD

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
someone knows if i pledge on his patreon games will have a uncensored version? i love his work but i wont pledge if still censored :S

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
So is only one person working on this i always assumed his previous games were made by a group or were those all solo made aswell, doesn't help that a dlsite creator is called a circle.

D

Deleted member 373045

So is only one person working on this i always assumed his previous games were made by a group or were those all solo made aswell, doesn't help that a dlsite creator is called a circle.
It’s only been him for everything. Programming, art, text, translation. He’s a one man “team”.

May 2, 2018
I don't give a fuck about the genre argument, I just think the game is shit because it's got little in it and the preview pictures aren't even in the damn game.

• Angry
Reactions: Shura Matoi

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
I don't give a fuck about the genre argument, I just think the game is shit because it's got little in it and the preview pictures aren't even in the damn game.
Well....yeah. It is a tech demo for the various systems. It isn't supposed to have much. This is basically an example of an I beam that an engineer wants to use to make his bridge.

I think this is commendable. A lot of games are developed around certain planned scenes and situations, and the systems are put in afterwards. As a result, while they might have good scenes, some aren't worth the effort getting these because the core gameplay loop is tedious (which is why you will ALWAYS find the guys asking for full saves, since they have grown tired of the grind, and cut straight to the chase).

The demo has presented us with a large number of systems that could be refitted for countless other scenarios- combat, risk/reward leading to treasure or scenes, game over style scenarios and rescue missions, mid dungeon events during rests, etc. This would be the bread and butter of the game that you deal with in between social scenes in town (which doesn't need quite as much testing, since that is well worn ground). It might not be enough to full base a game around (since that often relies upon story, character development, and the all important foreshadowing for an NTR game)- but this is the stuff that can tie a game together.

Jul 1, 2018
FYI for those that are feeling generous, be warned that posting a non english game is frowned upon here.
HOWEVER that doesn't stop you from saying you have the game and pm'ing links to people that ask for it.
(Also not 100% sure but I think you can say you have it and put it as your "about you" in your profile OR in your signature which is even better.)
These could be ways to comply with the no english as well as to stop the people complaning that the link isn't the english version because you aren't actually posting a link.
And if you couldn't tell I would appreciate a link to any version ^^

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Neriman and Atom

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
So I dont care about genre war and that stuff. Its stupid for me, tho I like vanilla games more than NTR, so I have a question when will we have an update with vanilla stuff in it? The last 2 or 3 updates where really good but with only NTR stuff.
You can turn off the sexual harassment, Netorare, Netorase and play it like a Vanilla game if you want

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
FYI for those that are feeling generous, be warned that posting a non english game is frowned upon here.
HOWEVER that doesn't stop you from saying you have the game and pm'ing links to people that ask for it.
(Also not 100% sure but I think you can say you have it and put it as your "about you" in your profile OR in your signature which is even better.)
These could be ways to comply with the no english as well as to stop the people complaning that the link isn't the english version because you aren't actually posting a link.
And if you couldn't tell I would appreciate a link to any version ^^
No, it's not, in fact we welcome it. But it won't get updated to OP unless it's translated. It's all a-okay if you put in disclaimers like "this is not translated or shitty machine translated". Putting it up publicly will at least get those volunteer to get it translated.

TLDR: it is up to you whether to share it or not. Also thank you all for slightly complying with my warning.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
files have a decent content, how do you get all the sex scenes??

i can't get them to trigger for some of them

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes