Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
His last tweet says he is sorry not implementing Yarizo lewding the priestess during battle. It will be in 0.8 next month who knows when apparently.
ALSO hes been tweeting about Mount and Blade Bannerlord a lot...I think the game will be launched in 40min according to Taleworlds youtube channel. Could this mean the progress of the game will slow down considerably?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
ALSO hes been tweeting about Mount and Blade Bannerlord a lot...I think the game will be launched in 40min according to Taleworlds youtube channel. Could this mean the progress of the game will slow down considerably?
Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
Oh by the way he tweeted about next 0.7 update. The japanese version will be released between the 26 and 28 this month.
Ive made my best on trying to translate the tweet. Sometimes the translation changes when you separate a few symbols. But more or less it says:

*Version 0.7 will be released the 26 or 28.
*Its mainly a trap test
*New follower event during battle (In the case of Jarizo, if the relationship is high, while the main character is doing his best, he may lewd with the priest).

Thats about it and the following pic is Kohaku warning Jimmy-O (? about goblins and other enemies using women as booby traps.
View attachment 594382
So yeah, more happy cummies for us ugly bastards. If she breathes...
today is 30th. where i can find update 0.7?

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
You're only a cuck if you name the MC your own name.
Hell, if you could name the 'main antagonist' instead of the 'good guy' that gets his woman stolen most of these games would suddenly be netori instead of netorare. It'd even be a benefit to the people who have fantasies about having their woman stolen by a specific guy they know. I've never really understood why that kind of feature is never in any of these games, and you hardly ever see netori specific ones even though it's a closely related fetish that could easily pop in from features that support harsher cucking fantasies.

It's one of those things I was thinking about, where one person might put their own name for the MC and name the bull after their dad, and someone else might name the MC after some loser they know and the bull after themselves.

Apr 11, 2019
she lewd. that all i can said when play this game. But i have a questtion a MC or Hero accpect when seen her in tent ?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Hell, if you could name the 'main antagonist' instead of the 'good guy' that gets his woman stolen most of these games would suddenly be netori instead of netorare. It'd even be a benefit to the people who have fantasies about having their woman stolen by a specific guy they know. I've never really understood why that kind of feature is never in any of these games, and you hardly ever see netori specific ones even though it's a closely related fetish that could easily pop in from features that support harsher cucking fantasies.

It's one of those things I was thinking about, where one person might put their own name for the MC and name the bull after their dad, and someone else might name the MC after some loser they know and the bull after themselves.
It depends, just because you play as the NTRer, it don't automatically mean it's netori. It's a matter of perspective, who the audience most sympathize and identify with. It's one of the major reasons why NTRers tend to be fat ugly old fucks with horrible personalities and motives, cuz they are nearly impossible for people to identify with, even REAL fat ugly old fucks don't want to identify with them. Why you think most main characters in stories are good-looking talented "badass" hotshots when most people in the world are absolutely not?

Atom

May 29, 2017
What's new with 0.6?
what is new in 0.6? i'v bean able to find a 0.7 changelog but not 0.6 :(
:coffee:Nymphomania Priestess dungeon test version Ver0.6 released:coffee:
1585696536081.png
TechnoBrake.Today, Nymphomania Priestess II dungeon test version Ver0.6 is released.
[Dungeon test version Ver0.6]
The new contents are as follows.

・ New enemy "Goblin Rider"
・ New character "Hospitaler"
・ New system "Survivor rescue"

The following Eloybes have been added.

・ Combat Sex-Goblin Rider
・ The priest who calms the crying Shota

:coffee:Dungeon test version 0.7 released:coffee:

TechnoBrake.
[Ver0.7 released]
・ Trap test
・ The priest is lewd to the servant during the battle (servant pinch)

We planned to add these two elements mainly in 0.7, but we decided to split them because it was not likely to be in time if we aim to implement two at the same time and it seems to be angry.
The one implemented this time is the trap test.

Therefore, 0.7 will only implement the trap test, and 0.7a (scheduled at the end of this month) will implement the league in battle.
If you're looking forward to this, wait a little longer.

This means we will update the dungeon test again this month.
If you can't make it this month, we will release Ver0.7a or b version with English in the first week of next month.

[trap]

It is a trap that anyone who does RPG knows.
Some traps are lewd traps because they are erotic RPGs, but some traps in this game are usually derived from erotic depending on the conditions.
The trap itself is nothing but erotic.
This test uses the latter "pitfall".
There are four types of "pitfall" events (including non-erotic ones)

・ Only a priest and two protagonists at a party.
・ Jarizo is at a party and still has a relationship with Jarizo
・ Jarizo is at a party and still has a relationship with Jarizo 8+ (erotic)
・ Jarizo is at a party, and the relationship with Jarizo is 10 (erotic)

The hero who can not climb by himself from the pit, the priest and Jarizo are left behind ...
What does this face of the priest mean? ...?
I think that the pitfall event will make a little more variation, but even if you spread the furoshiki too much here you will exceed the capacity and once with this.

If you dig the trap system, the more you dig it, the more it overflows and the more you dig it.
If you have any interesting traps, please write them as comments.
If there is a lot, it might be interesting to actually vote again for the implementation.
I didn't have a voting project recently.

Traps can be visualized and avoided by using "sensing potions".
In this state, even if you step on the trap, the skill test will determine the release.
You can also detect the treasure chest trap while drinking the sensing potion.
A warning will appear if you try to open it.
29 mar.
The battle command will be changed from dungeon test version Ver1.0 or main alpha to icon type.
I'm happy that the display area of the lower body of the priest is now increased.

Along View attachment 603905 with this, I would like to be able to hit the "do nothing" repeatedly.

The sexual harassment of the servant during the battle may be released along with the content of 0.8 next month.

For now, it is possible to check the details of what happened from the priest's standpoint on the side A (during the battle) on the side A (during battle) with dot picture erotic, and see the event (SKIP possible) with the erotic picture on the side B (at the end of the battle) Yo.

1585687617272.png

More here:-
-
PATREON:

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Game threads are not the place for a rule 7 debate. Our rule clearly states that we're OK with young, but not pre-pubescent. If you feel like a game might be violating the forum rules, please report it.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes